Then I woke up.

I woke up in surprise that shadow had treated my wounds and wrapped them in band ads, I didn't feel pain anymore I juat felt sore but I was still too weak to get up and do anything.

Something extremely warming then filled the room, the smell of my favourite food satisfied my nose as the smell got stronger and stronger, w-was shadow cooking...

Shadow: "*knock knock* sonic....are you awake? "

Sonic: "y-yh"

He then opened the door with a tray in his hands.

Shadow: "good thing your awake because I juat made you something to eat"

He put the tray on the end of the bed then went over and helped me to site up, he put a pillow for me to site on and also one above my head.

Sonic: "s-shadow t-t-thank you s-so much"

He then picked up the tray again and then placed it on my lap, shadow had made me two chilidogs, with a glass of juice and a bole of fruit.

Shadow: "hehe if you are still hungry just call for me coz I have enough to make another two chilidogs"

Sonic: "thank you shadow"

Shadow: "your welcome, hehe don't eat it too quickly, and im serious you don't want to throw it up"

Sonic: "hehe yh I won't thank you"

Shadow then left the room to let me eat, dam shadow can cook, the chilidogs where just perfect, im surprised he even knows how to make them, not saying he hasn't cooked before its just ive never seen him cook.

About 5 minutes later I had finished eating, having a full stomach again just felt so good, then shadow came in.

Shadow: "you had enough sonic?"

Sonic: " yes thank you, uhhh that was so good shadow, you make the best chilidogs"

Shadow: "heheh well im glad you liked it"

He then took the tray and placed it on the floor, but then shadow had a straight expression cross his face.

Sonic: "w-whats wrong shadow? "

He then opened his hand to a pregnancy test and then opened his other hand to a packet of pills.

Sonic: "s-shadow I-I"

Shadow: "your gonna need to check sonic and if you are serious about getting rid of it then you need to take these"

Sonic: "what are they?"

Shadow: "there abortion pills"

I looked at them then shadow, is it that easy to get rid of a life. ....

Sonic: "s-s-shadow I-I can't do t-this on my o-own..."

Shadow: "so your positive that you don't want a kid?"

Sonic: "y-y-y-y-yes"

Shadow then carfaly picked me up and took me to the bathroom and held me over the toilet.

Sonic: "w-wate s-shadow w-what are you doing?"

Shadow: "don't worry im not gonna hurt you, all you need to do is go to the toilet"

Shadow had his arms around my waste holding the pregnancy test in his right hand.

Sonic: "y-you mean?"

Shadow: "yes, just let me do the rest ok im helping you you don't need to do anything else"

Sonic: "o-ok....."

I felt quite awqwered doing this and shadow pulled my boxers down witch made me try and cover my you know what.

Sonic: "eeeh s-shad"

Shadow: "you can trust me sonic im not someone you don't know im just trying to help"

Sonic: "a-a-alright. ......"

I looked down a bit nervous but did what he said, afterwards he pulled the test away still holding me and clicked the cap back onto it, it started beeping as he put it in the sink.

He then helped clean me up then pulled my boxers back up, he then took me back into the bedroom and went back to the bathroom, he didn't tern up for about 2 minutes, he finally came back with the test in his hand then he sat down on the bed with me handing me the test.

I looked at the test upset as it came up positive.

Sonic: "s-shadow.......I-its positive. .."

Shadow: "yh it is"

He looked down at the pills that he had left on the bed, I went to puck up the packet but shadow picked it up first and held it in my hand with his.

Shadow: "its just easy ok, you just need to swallow these and you will have nothing to worry about"

He then kissed me on the head, witch really surprised me.

Sonic: "y-y-yh I-I know......"

I took the pills in my hand and popped out two, I looked at the for a minute and just thought about it.....it was the right thing to do for myself.

I quickly put them in my mouth and went down and picked up the glass of juice and took a golp swallowing the pills with it, after I just burst out crying.

Shadow: "shhh its ok Sonic, you did the right thing"

He huged me lightly and rubbed my back softly, I berried my face in his chest fur which made me feel a lot calmer and want to fall asleep, I then realised that I was actually starting to fall asleep on shadow but shadow tryed to get up, I didn't want him to go so I kept a hold of him.

Sonic: "please don't go shadow"

Shadow paused a minute then he started to move, he layed down on the bed and pulled me up so I was ontop of him with my head in his chest, and he then pulled the covers over me and him.

As I listened to that slow calm heart beat in his chest it made me fall asleep in his arms, I felt warm, secure, and happy...