Who is it?

I kept hearing a voice call my name but my body didn't let me wake up I thought I could hear someone crying and I wanted to see who it was, I could hear shouting but I still couldn't wake up.

My body must have just gave up to try and live anymore......I thought I was dead....

???: "s--ic!"

That voice kept calling my name, it was like someone was trying to wake me up but honestly I didn't want to, I didn't want to feel the pain anymore, what if it was scrouge or jed.

[Shadows pov]

Shadow: "COME ON SONIC!"

I was trying so hard to wake him up he didn't flinch, all I could hear was faint breathing coming from his nose getting slower and slower.

Shadow: "sonic please don't do this to me please!"

[Sonics pov]

I felt that voice slowly start to slip away, thats it im at the middle of life or death and judging by the way that voice slipped away I was definitely at my end...............

[Shadows pov]

I looked at him and realised that his chest wasent rising anymore.

Shadow: "s-sonic?"

I then slowly pressed my ear on his chest to expect a heart beat......but......nothing.....I pulled away and shook sonic again.

Shadow: "SONICCCC!"

I put my hands on his chest and pushed down on it 20 time.

Shadow: "sonic I beg of you your stronger than this!"

I then stoped pushing on his chest and put my ear to it again.......nothing....not one beat....just nothing, I pushed down on his chest again 20 time then listed again...................nothing.....I then put my fingers on each side of his nose and held it so air couldn't pass out of it, I then opened his mouth with my other hand and planted my lips on his giving him a mouth to mouth.....

*

*

*

*

Sonic: "*cough* *cough*

I pulled away from him quickly and looked down at him suprished, happy, and extremely worried.

He then looked like he was gonna throw up so I quickly roled him on his side.

Sonic: "*cough* *cough* *throws up*

Shadow: "thats it sonic gets it out"

I tubed his back continuously to get him to throw it all up, I can't believe sonic almost died.

[Sonics pov]

Sonic: "*throws up more* uggghhh"

I don't know what happened, I felt like I was gonna throw up and I did, I then realised a worm sensation on my shoulder.....am I alive?

I stoped throwing up, I was breathing continuously and very heavy , I could feel my heart pounding in my chest then felt myself being roled onto my back so I opened my eyes slightly, I couldn't see anything detailed it was just blurred.

Suddenly I herd a voice again.

???: "sonic can you see me?"

Sonic: "........."

I had my mouth open to speak but nothing came out.....wait that voice....I know that voice......I-I-is that.....shadow?

I tried to blink the blurriness away and opened my eyes more, there right above me, was shadow......

Sonic: "sh-sh......sh-shad-ow?"

I finally found my words to speak.

Shadow: "yes sonic, im gonna help you ok try not to stress yourself don't move"

After he said 'don't move' the pain started to shoot through me like before"

Sonic: "aaaaah! s-shadow I-I-it h-hurts!"

Shadow: "I know sonic just don't move ok im gonna help you"

I then felt this tingling feeling in my stomach as I felt this weird energy.....chaos energy.......then a split second flash hits my eyes, I then found myself much more comufortable, what was beneath me was so soft and warm in fact I could feel my whole body feel warmer......I looked around to room to see a shad of red and also a couple of blacks......