It gets worse!

2 days had passed and scrouge and jed kept going, they had it with me 3 times a day so thats 7 including the first one and for each of them it was 14 times.

They hadn't let me eat anything at all and they only gave me one drink of water witch I couldn't get down to well as I was laying on my back, and even worse they even tortured me by wiping me in the face until I started to bleed, and to top it off they would force there oun members into my mouth to give them a blow job and ended up throwing it up when they left.

They then came in again to obviously have another round, I tell you they both had endless stamina when it comes to sex as they never stoped, I was in deep shit at this time coz I was so dehydrated and the lack of food made me even more weak.

They both positioned themselves, scrouge under me and jed ontop, scrouge then entered me first, I couldn't screem at the pain, all that came out was a faint cry that was quite and could never be heard by anyone, also my eyes where hardly open to see what was going on.

Jed then entered me after, doing there same routine as before, I was about to faint from the lack of water and stress again, but before that happened I just hard a big smash but that was it, my eyes fluttered again and I failed it tried to keep myself awake but my entire body collapsed as my head roled to one side........