.......I can't stop this.

WARNING: if you don't like anything sexually related or rape then please don't read, it may disturb you.

I can have.........I can have.....kids....my mind filed with that thought....i wasn't ready for this type of thing, my heart was racing and my eyes where filled with tears.

Sonic: " y-you can't do this please I beg of you"

I said as Scrouge crals up to me on the bed.

Scrouge: "im shore that you'll get used to this blue"

He then went and kissed my neck while pulling at my shorts, I desperately wanted to scream, but I new that it would put me in a situation where they would hurt me.

Jed then got on the bed aswell then scrouge picked me up still attached to the ropes as jed then got underneath me, scrouge put me down on him and he held me around my waste and put his chin on my shoulder to whisper in my ear.

Jed whispers: "open your legs"

Sonic: "no! No! Please!"

I tryed to struggle but i was too tight in his grasp.

Jed: "don't make this any harder than it is sonic"

Scrouge was looking down at me then looked all they way down to my boxers and then begin to pull at them.

Scrouge: "come on blue, open your legs"

He said as he tried to open them forcefully with his oun.

Sonic: "please no please y-you'll get me pregnant if you do this"

Jed: "hmm and how am I supposed to believe that, guys can't have kids"

I could tell he was smerking behind me as I didn't realise that scrouge got the chance to force my legs open and put his legs there so I couldn't put them back together.

Scrouge pulled my boxers down so I was now completely naked, I began to cry and whimper as he got ontop of me holding himself up above me.

Sonic: "*sniff* *sniff* please don't please its gonna hurt *sniff*

Scrouge: "awwww don't worry baby you'll enjoy it "

I then felt something between my legs witch made me shivers and jolt.

Sonic : " uhhh "

Jed : " heheh don't worry sonic"

Sonic: "is that?"

Jed: "hehe yep"

I then felt a huge shot of pain in that area.

Sonic: "AAAAAH!"

Jed: "the pain will go sonic don't worry "

I cryed at the pain that surged through me but I found that it did start to go away, scrouge then lowered himself to me and kissed me on the lips, I tried to move my head away from him but he keeped it there with his hands.

Jed wouldn't stop, scrouge didn't let me breath, but scrouge then separated from me and looked down at where jed was pounding into me.

Scrouge : "hmmm im shore you could take two "

Sonic : " no please I can't take that please!!"

Scrouges lower body then got closer to me, I tried to back up but jed prevented me from doing so, I then felt another thing touch me there.....then.

Sonic: "AAAAAAH NO I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE"

I could feel myself bleeding in that area it was too much for me to handle, I thought I was going to pass out, they went on pounding into me for another 5 minutes.

Scrouge: "uhhh baby im close"

Sonic: "NO GET OUT OF ME"

To late they both had came at the same time and then pulled out of me and left me still tied up to the bed and didn't even bother to clear me up leaving red stains on my bed.

I cryed for about half an hour in pain but the ctying and pain was to much for my body to take so I passed out....