Surprise

I sighed as I sat there in bed, shadow had made me stay in bed to recover after what happened for about four days now and I'm getting so board and loanly, tails did visit because he was the one to thank as he told shadow what had happened but he had to leave for something, God knows what...

Sonic: "S-shadow" I shouted slightly, he then came up the stairs and was standing in the doorway.

Shadow: "yes?"

Sonic: "I-im getting really loanly shadow"

I could feel myself start to burn up a little and my throat feeling a little dry, he then came and sat down next to me and put his hand on my head.

Shadow: "your hot"

Sonic: "I-I don't feel hot"

Shadow: "hmmmm"

I then looked at shadow with my head down slightly as I remembered about the two guys that........I don't even want to say.....

Sonic: "s-shads?"

Shadow: "mhmmm?"

Sonic: "w-what happened to t-those two........."

I looked down a bet scaird to say as I really didn't want to bring it up again...well....I wasn't scaird I just didn't want to hear any bad news about them...like if they where still out there.....or if they where looking for me....

Shadow: "thoughs two what sonic? You know you can ask me anything"

Really, I could ask him anything, pofftt ridiculous we're rivals........although....he did save my life.....I gess I haven't really been thinking this through properly.

Sonic: "what happened to the two g-guys who y-you saved me from?"

I asked with a slight change of toan that went a little too higher than I expected.

Shadow: "awwww there's no need to be scared of them anymore sonic, earlier on I got a call for G.U.N, they called to let me know that the two guys had been put in jail yesterday"

Sonic: "y-your serious?!"

Shadow: "yep"

I huged him straight away no knowing what I just did.

Sonic: "o thank you so much shadow"

Shadow: "hahah sonic there's no need to thank me its my job"

Sonic: "but you saved my life and probably saved others from it too"

He just smiled, really he was smiling the whole time, and he was hugging back, but I pulled away slowly as he did aswell.

Shadow: "........sonic?"

Sonic: "yh?"

Shadow: "how does it feel now? Does it hurt anymore? "

Sonic: "hmmmm no not anymore I don't think"

Shadow: "great do you want to try and stand up now?"

I was so happy to finally hear the word stand again and I could feel my face light up with joy and happiness.

Shadow: "hehe I take that as a yes"

I nodded, then he started to help me to site at the side of the bed, I put my feet on the floor and started to put pressure on them slowly, I then saw shadow get up and stand in front of me and held his hands out and I took them as he slowly helped me up to my feet.

Shadow: "how does it feel?"

Sonic: "a little strange...I-its like I don't know how to balance hehe"

Shadow: "o don't worry that will go away you just need to start walking around for a bite

Sonic: "o ok"

He then started to let go of my hands and let me do it myself, witch I did until I took the first step.

Sonic: "......uh..aaaah!"

I fell straight into shadow who cought me but I feel right in his chest fur, witch made me blushe......but........ he felt so warm and.....and soft....

Sonic: "...........mmmm"

Shadow: "*blushes slightly* errrm s-sonic?"

Sonic: "y-yh?"

Shadow: "are you alright?"

Sonic: "y-yh s-s-sorry "

I managed to get off of him and back to my feet again and finally started to get the hang of it.

Shadow: "th-there you go easy as that"

Sonic: "y-yh"

I smiled softly as I looked back at shadow as he was looking back at me with a smile, the fact that he was smiling was so amazing it was like he really had a reason to take care of me, or maybe he realised that he needed to change his ways.

Shadow: "come downstairs I have something to show you"

I followed shadow out of the room and started to walk downstairs behind him.

Shadow: "are you hungry sonic?"

I was just about to answer untill I lost my footing and stepped on some paperwork and folders that shadow has placed on the stairs and tumbles down the stairs into shadow.

The paperwork and folder went everywhere.........then I fell forward in my front laying down......what i didn't realize was shadow was laying down......underneath me!..........