Don't tease me!

As I walked home my little bro came running out to me with a worried look on his face.

Tails: "sonic where have you been I called your phone five times.....and why are you shaking? "

He then put his hand on my shoulder and made me tense up, I didn't want to tell him what happened but as it was tails he was very good at getting things out of you, especially when it comes to me.

Sonic: "tails im fine just a little cold"

Tails: "don't play dumb with me sonic get in"

He then pushed me in the house onto the sofa then he went to the boiler cobured where all of the blankets where, he took one out then tossed it over me.

I layed down on tge sofa as tails pulled a chair up to me and sat down on it.

Tails: "so what happened then?"

Sonic: "look t-t-tails im just cold that a-all I didn't take a run back h-home thats it nothing e-else happened ok.

Tails: " mhmmm but whats with the nervousness huh?"

He had to study emotions for his tests didn't he, he knew every emotion there was and could easily sense it off of me, again pointless arguing to him coz he knows whats wrong with me he just wants to get the right answer.

Sonic: "o-ok tails ill tell you what happened ok b-but don't do anything horrible like tease me ok"

Tails: "ok I won't"

He then sat there with his elbows on his knees and is chin on his hands ready to listen to what I had to say.

Sonic: "ok I took a run I wasent looking where I was going and tripped on a rock then whent flying into a tree, amy then came running along and kisses me out the middle of nowhere, of course I pushed her away then she ran off crying...."

Tails: "so you think shes got the message that you don't like her?"

Sonic: "well....I hope so"

Tails: "then what happened?"

Sonic: "I sat down on a rock, probably the rock I tripped on then I hear a voice saying something to me ..I couldn't hear it the first time but the second time was a lot more clear its said 'that was a bit harsh don't you think?' When I herd that voice I new who it was.

Tails: "shadow? "

Sonic: "yh how did you know that?!"

Tails: "I spotted him running by the house just before you came home"

Sonic: "o"

Tails; "carry on"

Sonic: ".......well he walked towards me but I found myself back into a tree, he then asked me the same question again and I said 'well...no not really' my heart was racing in my chest and shadow could tell that I was nervous and walked closer to me and grabed my wrists pushing them against the tree more he then put his ear onto my chest to listen to my heart beat, he then pulled away and asked 'why are you nervous' and pulled my wrists up so I was dangling off of the floor which was really starting to hurt I then told him 'I don't know ok......I just don't know......just please put me down m-my wrists are really starting to hurt' he then put me down and said. ...........'sorry'....I was surprised at it and asked him what he said again but after he said he had to go so he just ran off and that was it, I just walked home....."

I could tell tails was a bit gobsmacked because he didn't say a word for about two minutes then he finally said something but what I didn't like was the smerk on his face of mischievousness.

Tails: " hehe I think someones in love with you sonic"

Sonic: "what!?!"

Tails: "hehe shadow likes you"

Sonic: "don't be silly tails were rivals thats just stupid and anyway im not gay so I can't like him"

Tails: "oooooo but shadow does"

Sonic: "shut it tails"

Tails: "sonic and shadow sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G"

sonic: "tails just shut up stop teasing me"

This went on for about half and hour but I eventually got to sleep from to much stress, it was nice to get some good sleep for once in this week of being completely filled with questions.

But when I woke up wished that I didn't fall asleep at all......