When I woke up to my worst nightmare:

I woke up with a massive headache, probably from tails teasing me all night, i sat up and rubbed my eyes, looked around for tails but he wasn't in the kitchen or even in his basement downstairs.

Sonic: Tail?!

I called out to him in the house I could tell something was up by the sent of a different presents in the house, I slowly walked upstairs to my bedroom and when I opened it.....I couldn't see tails tied and blindfolded to the end of the bed, I looked in the room first to see if there was anyone in the cobured or closets.

Tails: "whos there!"

Sonic: "shhh tails its me stay quite im gonna get you out"

Tails: "n-no sonic you can't be hear they'll get you please just ru...."

As I was trying to undo his rope......everything just whent black nothing was there, I couldn't hear anything at all just nothing, I couldn't think, I couldn't speak, I couldn't move.

*

*

*

*

Then I could hear a voice calling my name, I was slowly coming back to my senses but....I wish that I hadn't.

I opened my eyes to see a green figure hovering over me.

???: "hehe about time you woke up blue"

Sonic: "w-who are y-y-you?"

I asked as I felt my headache starting to come back to me, I wanted to put my hands on my head but I couldn't, something was stoping them.

.......no please......don't let it be who I think it is.....

I opened my eyes slightly trembling in fear, my nightmare was right in front of me I tugged and pulled at the ropes that kept me down and screamed for help, but then I got a smerk in the face.

Scrouge: "you better shut your god dam mouth hedgehog!"

I whimpered at the stinging pain in my left check and started to cry because I new what was going to happen to me.

Sonic: "p-please scrouge ill do anything just let me go"

Scrouge: "o but if I let you go I get to keep tails"

I looked over at tails to see him trembling and shaking his head vigorously at me trying to tell me to let scrouge take him instead of me.

I didn't want to do that but I also didn't want to be with scrouge.

Scrouge: "you ether leave and I keep tails or, tails gets to leave and I keep you, its your choice blue but you better make it quick"

I looked at tails heartless eyes stair into myn waiting for my answer.

Scrouge: "hurry up blue I haven't got all day"

Sonic: "........uhh........"

I looked at tails then I looked at scrouge.

Sonic: "........y-you can take.......you can take me......"

I looked down as I didn't want to see tails reaction and then looked up at scrouge.

Tails: "MMMM!!!"

Scrouge: "so thoughtful of you sonic"

He said with a smerk and picked tails up leaving the room, he was gone for about three minutes so I took the time to plan on making an escape but of course its not that easy when your tyed to a bed by ropes.

Scrouge then came back upstairs to me and looked at me with a straight face.

Sonic: "what do you want with me scrouge!?"

I asked still trembling but really pissed.

???: "hes got quite the looks scrouge im impressed"

Another hedgehog jumped down from the ceiling with dark blue fur and purple highlights on his body.

Scrouge: "hehe thanks, well sonic let me introduce you to Jed a close friend of mine"

Sonic: "yh im shore you two fuck each other when you have the time"

Jed: "hmmm hes got quite the mouth on him two, but im shore that could be could fixed"

Scrouge then starts to walk around the bed eyeing me up, so did jed as he touched my leg and rubbed it on the inside.

Sonic: "grrrrr"

I growled at him as he kept going up my leg but then he pulled his hand away and looked down at me.

Sonic: "where is my brother!?!?"

Jed: "o don't worry we let him go because you agreed to stay hear"

Scrouge then grabed my face and made me look at him.

Sonic: "uhhh...."

Scourge: "hehe and im shore we're gonna have a lot of fun while hes gone"

My eyes watered up as I looked up at him in fear, my heart was racing and I was scared how they would treat me, I....I hope they don't go to over the top......

Then I remembered something, something that I wish I never had.......something that would change my life.......