Your in love with him but he gets a girlfiriend (part 2)

Mikey:

Your face was stained with tears, you looked up remembering Luke, Calum and Ashton were still present. Feeling embarrassed you stood up and wiped your face. “Y/N,” came Calum’s soft voice. You waved him off, walking over to the games console, placing the most violent game in it and silently waiting for it to load. You just needed to get your anger and frustration out. The game loaded and you began playing, shooting and killing everything around you on the game. The other boys watched you silently. “You really are perfect for Michael” Ashton’s voice came breaking your concentration, watching your character die, you turned to face him. “What?” You questioned. “You’re perfect for Michael” he repeated “Shut up, that’s just going to piss me off” you mumbled. “Why because you’re in love with him?” Ashton asked you innocently. You looked up in shock, you decided to go down the denial route “What? No I’m not” you said not sounding at all convincing. “Oh please Y/N, we all see it, the way you act around him, that big smile you get on your face, those googly eyes you make.” Calum stated “We all see it except Michael” Ashton said quietly. You gave out a small laugh “How long have you known?” They shared a glance before looking at you “Probably since you met him.” Calum’s voice came pulling you away from your thoughts. “I was that obvious?” The boys chuckled “It’s blindingly obvious” Ashton said putting his arm around your shoulder “Yeah I don’t see how Michael hasn’t noticed” Luke agreed. “I feel like an idiot, according to you guys I was practically saying I love you to his face and no response.” You sniffed a little. “No. Y/N, it’s not like that, not at all, it’s like he’s your whole world and you only have eyes for him, and to be honest he’s an idiot for not noticing.” Luke said making you smile. “And I’ll let you in on a little secret Y/N” Calum began “Michael always asks us why you never have a boyfriend and I quote ‘she’s gorgeous why doesn’t she have a boyfriend?’” You looked up at him “What did you tell him?” You wiped your eyes once more begging them to tell you. “I told him that you’re waiting for the guy you like to make a move.”

Ash:

You sat in your car and rubbed your eyes, deep down you knew why you were so upset, it wasn’t because he’d cancelled on you, it was more than that. In a split decision you picked up and dialled a number. After three rings he picked up “Hi Y/N” he said happily. “Look Cal, can I come round, it’s about that thing we spoke about a couple months ago.” He paused clearly thinking until he realised what you meant “Of course, come round, Luke and Mikey are here but we can still talk.” You smiled “Thanks Cal, you’re the best.” You drove to his in silence, just immersed in your thoughts. “Y/N.” He said softly when you pulled up it his house. He opened his arms and you ran into them. You started crying silently into his chest. A couple of months ago Calum had noticed something about you and Ashton, he’d come to you and asked you your feelings for him and you told him everything about how you felt. Now was very similar. “So Y/N, what happened?” You pulled yourself away from his chest and sat down on the curb. Calum was the only person who knew about how you felt. “He cancelled on me to go on a date…with his girlfriend.” Calum sighed and sat down next to you “Right, so what did you say to him?” You blink and a few more tears escape as you tell him what you told Ashton. “The terrifying thing is Cal, I don’t think I can be friends with him anymore, I tried so hard to deny my feelings push them to the back of my mind and pretend they weren’t there. I don’t want to lose him Cal, he’s my best friend, but I blew it.” Calum shook his head “No Y/N, you didn’t, you won’t lose him because I’m sure he’ll come around soon and he will understand how he hurt you.” You let out a loud sob “He won’t, he never understood how I felt and he’s never going to reciprocate so why does it matter anymore?” You wipe your eyes with your sleeve “Thanks Cal, but I think I’m going to go home.” You stand up to be faced with Calum, “No Y/N, come hang out with us for a while, we’ll have fun.” You didn’t say anything, you just nodded, following Calum into his house. “Hey Y/N, are you okay?” Michael asked me. I tried to act normally and smiled “No of course she isn’t, what did Ash do?” You’re taken aback and turn to Luke “What?” He stood up and pulled you into a hug “Y/N, I know it’s him, any other problem you would’ve gone to him but you came here. Plus it’s Thursday.” He replies and you burst in to tears “Is this about you being in love with him?”

Luke:

You were shocked to say at least and after seriously thinking you decided to be supportive. Even though it hurt, you reminded yourself that nothing was worth losing Luke from your life. However, you couldn’t understand why Luke hadn’t mentioned her to you, maybe it just hadn’t come up? You decided just to play it cool and wait until you were hanging out with all of the boys to see Luke. In fact you were seeing them the next day so you weren’t going long without talking to him and it wasn’t like you were dodging his texts because you still replied to him but nothing was said about the interview. You took a deep breath before knocking on the door of the boys’ house. Michael opened it, looking back and laughing until he saw you then smiled softly. He opened the door wider, allowing you to enter and lead the way to the lounge where all of the other boys were. Luke and Calum where engaged in a fifa battle whilst Ash sat there laughing, cheering the boys on. You sat down next to him and began speaking “What’s the score boys? Who’s whipping who’s ass?” “Ha, I’m absolutely crushing Luke, looks like he’s not going to catch up either.” You smiled and noticed how goofy but cute Luke looked whilst he was trying to concentrate. You mentally punished yourself for still thinking about Luke in that way, you reminded yourself of your new supportive attitude towards him. You tried to distance yourself from him but as usual, you accidentally slipped back into your comfortable nature you always experienced when you were with Luke. After a while you guys started to get hungry so Luke got on the phone and started to order pizza. “How are you doing Y/N?” You smiled before replying “I’m fine thanks, why do you ask?” Ash smiled softly “Because I know you saw the interview yesterday.” Your smile faltered slightly, “Yeah, I did and I can’t deny I was shocked but I’m his friend so I have to be supportive of his relationship, it doesn’t matter if I like it or not.” Ash raised his eyebrows “You don’t like it, do you?” You became flustered “Um, just forget I said anything, it doesn’t matter, he can go out with whomever he likes, it’s not up to me, it’s his life.” Ash opened his mouth to respond but was cut off by Luke entering the room “Pizza’s on it’s way guys.” He then squeezed next to you on the sofa. You turned you head and looked at Ashton who simply looked at Michael and then raised his eyebrows at you again. You stood up smiled and looked towards Luke “I have to go guys but before I go Luke, I wanted to tell you I saw the interview yesterday and I just want you to know I’m really happy for you.” Before he could say anything you had said goodbye and were walking out the door.

Cal:

After playing for a while where you weren’t really focusing, you decided to head home, you were unsure of how to feel about what happened with Calum because you really liked it and you were so caught up in the moment that you forgot the other boys were there but Calum was your best friend and you knew he didn’t like you back and that hurt so the best thing to do is avoid him and organise your thoughts until you were completely sure of how you felt. You spent the next couple of days away from not just Cal but all of the boys however, they called you and invited you to a pizza and film night which you simply couldn’t ignore because you absolutely adored pizza. You arrived at the boys’ house and were let in by Calum who smiled widely at you which you couldn’t help but return, blushing whilst you walked into the house. “Oh hey Y/N, haven’t seen you in a couple days what’ve you been up to?” Michael asked hugging you. “Well, I had a lot of essays for school you see, had to finish them, and you guys?” “We’ve just been doing the usual, playing video games, eating junk” Luke began “And meeting Calum’s girlfriend.” You spat out the drink you’d just been handed by Michael. “Oh” is all you could muster, “Wow, when did that happen?” Luke raised his eyebrows at you questioningly “The other day, why?” You blinked and could feel yourself getting flustered and embarrassed, you physically couldn’t respond to Luke’s question and you knew you were blushing. The pizza arrived and you guys settled down and watched a movie, except you weren’t concentrating, you were thinking about the kiss you shared with Calum and how he now had a girlfriend, you thought he felt something towards you too but obviously you were wrong. The door bell rang and Calum got up to answer the door. You heard muffled talking then the door close “Who was that?” You asked turning around to face Calum but being faced with a tall, dark hair, dark eyed girl. “Y/N, this is Jocelyn, my girlfriend.”