Your his bestfriend on tour

Ashton:

"You did amazing, crazy." I said laughing as Ashton rolled his eyes dropping onto the couch of the bus. "I know, I know. Sit." He replied looking up through his long lashes. I took a seat next in front of Ashton facing him as he looked at me with intense ‘Ashton eyes’ I guess. It was times like this I questioned our friendship, here I was in a friendly conversation with my friend when all I really wanted to do was jump his goddamn bones. "Y/N why are you so gorgeous?" He asked leaning forward slightly, making me look up in shock."You have to say that though, your my best friend." I said as he snorted before pinning his muscular arms next to each side of my body before leaning down and kissing my cheek, his soft lips stayed a little longer than expected causing those cliche tingles to form around the area close to my lips."Ashton what are you doing?" I asked perfectly aware of how stupid I sounded stating the obvious."What I’m supposed to do, something any other friend can’t do." He said trailing closer to my lips. "Your fucking beautiful" He said leaning down and embracing my lips within his, I leaned up to kiss back stronger than him but his hands tracing underneath my shirt that kept going upwards kept me in a constant need. He traced the edge of my bra with his long fingers before chuckling and yanking it undone.

Luke:

"I know that but why do I have to know the hypotenuse?" I asked Luke as he huffed again before shutting the book and looking at me." Why do you need to be learning maths on a Saturday?" He asked fingering the edge of my shorts as I sighed."I already told you after the tour I’ll have lots of catching up to do with tests and stuff, Luke I’m still in school." I replied with distaste."I’m only 3 years older than you, I was in school not long ago." Was his response as he got up from the bed and offered me a hand. "I know but still, lots of tests." I said as we entered the kitchen and I got out an ice tea."Y/N, you should join me on tour not just as my friend but as our opening act. You can sing like nobody’s business plus your quite the entertaining one." He said smirking as he leaned against the wall as I followed suit, leaning against the marble kitchen top."It’s just I don’t know because all my life I’ve pretty much had it in writing that I’d be the next partner of my dad’s law firm Luke, you know that." I said as Luke just looked at me more, as if trying to figure out something."Is that what you want?” He asked accusingly. “It doesn’t matter if-” I was cut off as Luke pushed himself against me, knocking the tea into the sink and running his hand through my hair, messing up my dutch braid that took me about an hour but then and there I couldn’t have cared any less because I was kissing the boy I had a creepy girl crush on since I pretty much first met him. He lifted me up with ease, which shocks me to this day since I wasn’t stick skinny, and thrusts towards me making me gasp, granting him even more access into my awaiting mouth. He chuckles into the kiss and before I know it, his lips escape mine.”Is this what your parents would want?” He asks sarcastically and I just smile cheekily.”Nope.” I said emphasising the p before placing my lips back on his.

Calum:

"Jack though, god I could eat him with my damn eyes." I said in a daze as my best friend just laughed."I don’t know Y/N, is he really the one for you?" He said in the most sarcastic tone ever it would put Adam Brody to shame."Why must you rain on my parade Hood?" I asked slapping his arm playfully."It’s just the truth, there are lots more guys out there who would appreciate you more." He said shrugging nonchalantly."Like who exactly?" I asked curious about his attitude change but he just looked up smiling before shaking his head. "No! Tell me!" I exclaimed."Me." He said looking smug as I was taken back by his bluntness."I mean I know you better than anyone ever will. Does Jack know what makes you laugh until you start crying? Does Jack know how to make you smile wider than the Nile River? Does Jack make you feel like this?" He asked trailing soft kisses up my exposed neck, finding my sweet spot and biting it softly causing me to jump slightly, but almost all of my movement was restricted by Calum’s strong embrace."N-no." I said quietly as his mouth left my neck and cold wind hit it."Louder" He whispered before blowing air on my neck, so close to his touch, I froze up in pleasure."Say it." He said blowing even less than before I got my act together, sort of, and said in a stern voice, "No" He chuckled before stopping completely. "Good" He smiled before getting up and leaving the room but not before winking as the door shut.

Michael:

I sat glaring at him as he held the remote in his hand above my head thanks to his towering height.”God dammit Michael give it back.” I grumbled as he just shook his head.”Nope, you’ve been watching this crap all day.” He said raising his eyebrows as I growled.”Teen wolf is not crap, how dare you insult Tyler Posey you little twerp.” I said frowning as he just laughed even harder.”Your so obsessed with superficial guys you barely notice the amazingly attractive guy right in front of you.” Michael said pointing down at himself. He was attractive, don’t get me wrong I would probably rather play ping pong with him than Tyler if you catch my drift, but for the sake of an argument I just retorted with a ladylike snort.”Ohh sure you are.” I said smiling sickly sweet at him as he glared.”I am.” He said defensively as I just chuckled moving back to the chair so I could pick up my book before turning around to see Michael had gone, I then heard the shower turn on and shrugged to myself, walking back to my room and organising my books before taking my hair out of its ponytail and sitting on my bed for a while just checking Tumblr feed because what else are you to do right? I got off my bed and walked outside, carelessly bumping into a wall. I looked up to see not a wall but my very naked best friend.”Uh, um you uh, I-you.” I eventually gave up and just focussed on not looking down and keeping my eyes focussed on his face.”What was that?” He asked smugly looking at my face, trying to make me crack. Now usually I’m a very rational person but I was honestly sick of it. I over think everything I do in my life so I did something reckless, I mean, it was about time anyway. I leaned up and kissed Michael lightly, about to pull back but his hands wrapped around my waist and he leant down into the kiss, forgetting he was streak naked, he squeezed my butt slightly before trailing even lower to my mid thigh and lifting me up, pushing me against the room door which fell backwards causing me to land on the fluffy rug, luckily not too hard until Michael came crashing down onto me. It took a few seconds but we ended up laughing our heads off.”So, shall we continue this somewhere else? Like on a bed?” I asked laughing as Michael made no sign to move.”Nah, it’s perfect just like this.”