You catch him cheating on you with your bestfriend (part 2)

Michael

You didn’t know where were you going you just wanted to get away from there, after running for 20 minutes you found yourself under a tree in a park. The first time Michael told he loved you was under that tree, you cried and cried and cried. You sat under that tree for hours just crying and crying, you couldn’t believe that your ex boyfriend and your best friend did that to you. Suddenly you felt someone holding your arm, it was Michael. He sat down beside you and just stared at you. “Y/n I’m really sorry.” He said. “How many times?” You asked him desperately. “Just once.” He said with a trembling voice. “I feel like an idiot, I gave you my trust, my love but the most important thing … I-I gave you my virginity.” You said with tears streaming down your face. “I know, and I’m really sorry. It’s all my fault. I deserve your hate and I’m not waiting for you to forgive me. But I want you know that I still love and my feelings for you haven’t changed at all” He said as he tried to reach your hand. “I thought you loved me. I-I need time alone.” You said and left him alone under the tree. Four months later you were hanging out with you friend Josh, you still missed Michael but you haven’t seen him since the last time at that park. You were playing with Josh on the streets, you shot out your foot to trip him up, and he fell. He wanted to take revenge so he started to chase you while you ran away. When you were running you bumped into someone and you fell. “Are you ok?”

Ashton

When the flight finally arrived in New Zealand you were looking for Cal he was going to pick you up and to take you to the hotel with the boys, it wasn’t hard to find him, lots of girls were around him asking for autographs. “Cal! I finally found you.” You said. “Oh, hey y/n. Just wait a minute.” He said while girls were photographing him and you. “Don’t worry. I’ll wait.” You said, you knew how much he cared about the fans. When he finished autographing and taking pictures, he took you to the hotel, while you both were in the car you asked him about Ashton. “Have you talked with Ashton today?” You asked him. “Yes, I have. He knows I’m taking you to the hotel.” He said. But there was on question disturbing you. “Is he cheating on me?” You asked him. “You should ask him, not me. I’m not the right guy to answer to your question, sorry.” Cal said. When you both arrived at the hotel you saw Ashton in the lobby. “Hey y/n. Umm I got something to tell you.” He said. “I know, I saw the pictures.” You said and showed him the photos. “I’m really sorry. It was just a game.” He said. “A game? So, Is our relationship a game for you too?” You said emphasizing the word game. “No, I just I-I just.” He said but you cut him off before he finished talking. “You just pretended you loved to get closer to her.” You said. “That’s not true.” He said. “One week. I’m staying here one week, that’s all the time I give you to get my love back.” You said. “I won’t let you down again”. He said.

Calum

"How can you say something like that? She is the most honest person I have ever met. So don’t you ever say she was cheating on you." Luke said as he tried to slug Calum but you stopped him. "I never cheated on you. I’m not like you." You said with tears in your eyes. "I-I guess I must tell you the truth." He said. "Ok, start." You said. "But not here, let’s go to a private place." He said and you nod your head. "Do you want me to go with you?" Luke asked you. "No. I’m ok, I can handle this." You said. You and Calum went to a park nearby and started to talk. "The last thing I want to do is hurt you and I want you to know that. The truth is that I…" He said but you cut him off. "You love her." You said. "What? How did you know that?" Calum asked you astonished. "I know because the way you look at her, was the way you looked at me. And because of the way you hold her hand like you were afraid to lose her." You said. "I’m sorry, I let you down and that’s not what a guy should ever do with his girl." He said. "Well I’m sure you’ll never do that to her." You said and he put his head down. "I forgive you but I will never forgive her, she has been my best friend since I was 6 years old. I can’t just forget what she did today to me." You said when you heard a girl calling your name and running towards you. "I don’t want to talk to you. Stay away from me." You said and you crossed the street running. A car almost hit you. She followed you across the street but she wasn’t so lucky. "Watch out!" You yelled at her but it was too late a car hit her.

Luke

"I swear if you tell y/n something about this you will never see her in your life. If you stay with me she will be okay, but if you go with her then I will have to take some drastic measures." Andrea threatened Luke. You went to Luke’s house and knocked on the door. "What are you doing here?" He said. "I want answers!" You yelled. "Calm down, I can’t give you answers, I’m busy right now." He said. "Are you still with Andrea?" You said. "I-I don’t know what are you talking about." He said. "What’s going on here?" Andrea said as she approached to the the door. "I guess I was right." You said and left his house. "Y/n wait." Luke said. "Yes y/n wait. Luke has something to tell you. Tell her Luke." She said. "We’re over." Luke said. "Fine, you both can be happy together." You said and went to your house. "We will." You heard Andrea’s voice. You cried all night while your older sister comforted you. You told her everything but she was really confused. "Wait, how did someone got a shot of them kissing, I mean who does that?. What if someone tried to ruin your relationship with Luke?" Your sister said. "Yeah I know, I also got a message telling me where they were, and the message said that I knew were the park was." You said. "Ummm, how did you know what park was it?" She said. "It’s a long story about my ex boyfriend." You said. Then you and your sister started to think. "I think your ex boyfriend Michael has something to do in this. Let me see the picture." She said and you showed her. "Maybe she has something to do also." She said. "What do you mean?" You asked her. "She was looking directly to the camera." She said.