Your sick and he takes care of you

Ashton: 

You were laid on the couch with Ashton, you watching tv and he fiddling his phone, when you felt a sting in your head, like a two seconds pain and you cursed under your breath. 

"You okay babe?" he asked and stroked your hair.

"I’m fine, don’t worry” you said and smiled up at him

Ashton got up to go get his charger, and you went back to watching tv when you felt the pain again, sharper and for a longer time this time. You hissed and closed your eyes, rubbing your temples to try and ease the pain, but it wasn’t working. It just kept getting worse and soon you were close to tears because of it. 

"Hey, what’s wrong?" He mumbled as he crouched down next to you and rested one of his hands on your head, stroking you hair lovingly with his thumb 

"Migraine, I haven’t had it in like 2 months, I thought this was over" you mumbled and curled up, rolling onto your side and bitt your bottom lip when a sharp sting of pain hit you again. 

"Come on, let’s get you to bed" He said and got up, carrying you upstairs and gently laid you down on the bed, before walking over to the window to shut the blinds. 

“I’ll get the aspirins” he said.

"Thanks babe" You sighed and smiled softly at him when the darkness took over the room, letting your eyes relax. 

"Anything for you" he said as he left to get the pills. He thenreturned with them and a glass of water. “Here ya go” he said  before kissing your forehead softly. 

You took two aspirins hoping they will work or at least ease your pain.

“Now get some rest, I’m not going anywhere” he whispered and smiled when you cuddled close to him and closed your eyes, your breath soon evening out. 

Calum: 

“Ugh” you groaned as you sneezed for what seemed like the hundredth time that day, making Calum laugh a little. 

"You okay babe?" He asked.

"No, this fucking cold is killing me!" you groaned as you flopped onto the couch 

“Ouch…” you mumbled as you hit something hard and when you sat up you saw that it was his phone. “Oops, sorry” you said 

"Don’t worry about it, I should learn not to leave my stuff everywhere" He said and giggled

“Okay” you said, nodding. 

"You know what? I’ll go make you a cup of tea and get some snacks and you can choose a movie and we’ll have a movie marathon for as long as you want" he said and kissed you softly 

"Yay!" You cheered and got up to go find your favorite. 

He laughed and went to the kitchen to get what he said and when he came back the two of you cuddled up under a blanket and started to watch Mean Girls.

"Thank you for this Calum, it really cheered me up" You said and smiled at him after the third movie of the night. 

"No worries babe, I just want you to be happy" He said and you "aww’ed”, making him blush. 

"You’re too cute, love you so much" you cooed and ran your hand trough his hair before kissing him softly, smiling 

"Love you too babe" He whispered.

Luke:

 "Shit!" you cursed as you got up from your bed and ran to the bathroom, emptying your stomach for the fourth time that day. While there you felt Luke’s hand rubbing soothing circles on your back and you sighed as you sat back, exhausted. 

"You should go to the doctor babe…" He mumbled, eyeing you worriedly 

"I’m fine, it’s probably just something I ate, you know I have a weak stomach" you said before giving him a smile to reassure what you just said. 

"I’m not going to force you to go, but you’re going straight back to bed” He stated

You smiled and he added “I’m also going to be taking care of you today” you laughed

"Fine, I’m just going to brush my teeth, okay?" you said and stood up, still feeling a little weak so Luke helped you up.

"Now, you okay?" he whispered and kissed your cheek 

"I’m fine, just give me a sec and I’ll go to bed" you answered and started brushing your teeth and slowly made your way to bed, where he was waiting, playing with his phone. 

He looked up when you walked into the room and smiled, putting his phone down. 

“I just had told the boys I’m not coming today” he said softly 

"No, babe… You should go, I’m not gonna be much fun anyway, I’ll probably just be sleeping and throwing up all day, you’ll get bored" you said and laughed half heartedly 

"If you think I’m leaving you alone when you’re as ill as you are now you’re so wrong. And don’t worry, they understand" he reassured you  

"But I don’t want you to get ill too…" you mumbled and laid down

"If I do it’s your turn to take care of me I guess, at least that way we’ll be even" he joked, making you laugh. 

"Fine. Stay, thank you though Luke, I love you" you whispered and closed your eyes as you felt him cuddling up close to you 

"I love you too babe. Get some rest, I’ll be right here when you wake up" He whispered and kissed your forehead.

“Okay” you yawned and rested your head on his chest, your breathing soon evening out as you fell into a much needed, deep sleep. 

Michael: 

You were home alone in your and Michael’s apartment, you’ve been lying in the couch for about half an hour, zapping trough the channels and yawning. You’ve been feeling weird and dizzy so you decided to take a short nap. This nap resulted in you sleeping for about 4 hours, wrapped in three thick blankets. 

When Michael came home at six you were still asleep and he frowned when he felt how hot your forehead was, yet you where shivering really bad. He decided it would be better if you rested in the bed so he picked you up and smiled lovingly when you stirred and looked up at him. 

“Go back to sleep love, I’m just taking you to bed” he whispered and kissed your forehead 

"Thank you" you mumbled and closed your eyes, the fever bringing you down.

He smiled and quietly went upstairs and laid you down in your shared bed, before laying down next to you and covering you with a blanket. 

You woke up several times during the night because of how hot you felt your body, you felt like it was on fire, but when you finally woke up in the morning you had a damp cloth on your forehead and Michael was sat next to you, watching tv and holding your hand. Next to you, on the bedside table, was your breakfast, it made you smile. 

"Morning love, how you feeling?" Michael asked, smiling at you 

"Better, thanks… And thank you for taking care of me tonight, I’m really sorry for waking you up" you said apologetically 

"It’s fine, don’t worry about it. I’m here to take care of you" he said and leant down to kiss you.