He talks about you in his sleep

Luke:

You and Luke were on the couch, watching tv. You were cuddled into his chest trying to untangle the knots in your hair when you heard a little snore.

You turned around to see you blonde haired boyfriend fast asleep with his head against the arm of the couch and his mouth slightly open. You chuckled when you heard him snore again and went back to look at the screen. You were all distracted watching Friends when you heard your named being called.

“Y/N… erg Y/N”, Luke was talking in his sleep, again. You knew he was uncomfortable, he always talked in his sleep when he was resting on an uncomfortable position, so you woke him up.

“Y/N erm…what?” he mouthed, when he finally shut his eyes open. “You were calling me in your sleep Luke”, you said, trying not to giggle. “Really? Oh…um…hehe” he said and blushed. You eyed him suspiciously trying to figure out why all the embarrassment if he had done this many times before.

“You better tell me what you were dreaming or I’ll tickle you til you pee” you stated. “Umm well, I was kinda having one of those umm wet dreams I guess…”. “You what?!” you said and blushed instantly thinking at the possibility of Luke dreaming about you two having sex when you haven’t done it before, you kinda liked it but it was still a bit embarrassing, “Sorry” he said, with a guilty face “But you asked” you laughed and kissed him softly.

“It’s ok, I just didn’t expect you to think about me that way, but it’s fine baby” you said and cuddled against his chest again. “If you say so babe” he smiled and kissed your forehead.

Calum:

Calum was on tour with the rest of the boys, he had been away for like 2 months and you missed him like crazy. You were counting down the days til you get to see him again and there were only two left. “He’ll be here on Saturday, just two more days and it’ll be over” you thought to yourself.

He called you next day just to make sure you were still going to pick him up “The plane is supposed to land at 8 so I’ll probably be out around 9. I can’t wait to see you babe” “Neither do I. It’s been so long, I missed you” you said, trying to hold back your tears. After setting everything up for next day you hung up and went to sleep.

You woke up at 6, got ready, left the breakfast ready on the table for when you two get back and run to the airport. You arrived early and you patiently waited til they got out of the restricted area. “Caluuuuum” you screamed as you ran up to hug him, he left his luggage on the ground and gave you a little kiss “I’ve missed you” “I’ve missed you too”.

“Ahhmm.., guys. People are staring” Ashton said, “Shhh” you said playfully as you greeted the other boys. You we’re talking with Calum as you all left the airport when Michael interrupted “So Y/N we’ve got something interesting to tell you” he said with a mischievous smile. “Ohhh” Ashton and Luke chanted. You eyed Calum and you saw him looking to the ground biting the inside of his cheek. “What’s going on guys? You’re being weird”.

“Well the thing is Y/N, Calum haven’t let anyone sleep for the past few weeks” “What?!” you asked, confused. “Oh Y/N, I miss you” “Come cuddle closer Y/N” “Y/N, Y/N, Y/N” Ashton mocked your boyfriend. You couldn’t help but laugh, Calum looked at you pouting his bottom lip so you gave him a little peck. “You we’re saying my name in your sleep? That’s so cute baby!” you said as you caressed his cheek. Calum mouthed a “Thank you guys” and all of them laughed, “Don’t be mad at us mate, Y/N likes it” Luke added. “It’s okay boys, now, don’t be embarrassed baby. C’mon, let’s go home, breakfast is waiting for us” you said as you two waved the guys goodbye and jumped into your car.

Ashton:

You and Ashton had just got home from a huge party and you two we’re drunk. You made your way to bed and plopped down on it. “It’s always nice to get a little sleep after all that beer” Ashton said, stirring the words and falling asleep immediately. You took off you heels and followed him.

You woke up at 3am with a huge headache and make up smudged all over your eyes. You got up to take an aspirin and went to the bathroom to take your make up off. As your eyes were still getting used to the light you heard a noise, thinking it may be just Ashton moving on the bed you ignored it. You started taking off you eyeliner when you clearly heard your boyfriend talking “Give me my Fedora back Y/N”. “What?” you asked him, thinking it might be the alcohol talking “I said, give it back Y/N”.

You finished taking of your make up and returned to your bedroom just to find Ashton sleeping on your side of the bed. “Baby please move” you whispered in his ear. “Y/N?” he said in his sleep “Y/N” he repeated. “Okay, I’m sorry but you need to wake up” you said as you shook his shoulder.

“What…what, oh it’s you babe. My head is killing me” he said while rubbing his temples. “I’ll get you an aspirin and…” “What?” he asked. “Uhmm” you hesitated, “It’s kinda funny, you we’re calling me in your sleep and asking me to give back your Fedora” you said trying to hold back your laugh. “Did I what? Ashton asked confused “I don’t even remember that” “I know you don’t but don’t worry, I’m flattered, I’ll be back with you pills, just lay down” you said, kissing his cheek. “You’re the best babe” he said while making himself comfortable in the bed.

Michael:

Hey you!” Michael screamed, brutally waking you up. “What’s wrong Michael?” you asked, thinking he might have seen someone inside the house. He didn’t answer so you checked him and saw his eyes closed, meaning he was sleeping. “Don’t touch Y/N” he said again, making you giggle. “Y/N is mine!”

Michael was definitely talking in his sleep and by what he was saying you could guess he was having a fight with some dude in his dream. You were about to wake him up when he moved his fist, hitting a lamp making it fall to the ground.

The noise woke him up. “Oh, Sh*t, was that my fault?” he asked, worried that you might be angry, those lamps were expensive. You we’re kinda pissed off because you really liked your matching lamps and now you would have to buy a new one, but the fact that he had been dreaming about defending you against some guy hitting on you made you soften. “It’s okay babe, you just have to clean up before you hurt yourself with the glass” you said while stroking his hair. “Of course babe” he added and got up carefully.

When he finally finished cleaning and got back to bed you curled up next to him, wanting to tell him the reason of his lamp falling. “You were having a fight in your dream babe, and … mmm… you mentioned me in it” you giggled. “Oh yes! I remember some dude trying to kiss you..I think… it’s kinda blurry” he explained “Don’t worry Michael, just wanted to let you know and anyways, thank you for defending me even if it was not real, I love you” “I love you too Y/N” he added while kissing your cheek.