He protects you

Calum-

"Just keep hold of my hand Y/N I don’t want you to get lost" Calum grabbed my hand strongly as we walked through the double doors to exit the venue "Calum!" screams from fans of every direction, I kept a tight grip of Calum’s hands whilst security tried their hardest to make way for us to get to the car "Stay infront" Cal said moving behind me keeping his hand on my shoulder as we walked through the crowds. I kept my head down from the blinding lights of the paparazzi’s cameras and made sure I stayed as close to Calum as I possibly could feeling safe around him. Taking baby steps towards the car that seemed miles away but was only a couple feet away, pushes from either side of the crowd making me feel unstable "Clear the way!" One security guard shouted from right beside me making me flinch from fear. As soon as I saw the car in sight and the door swung open, I jumped inside and slid across to the furthest seat making room for Calum to sit down next to me.

Ashton-

The entrance to the building where the boys were getting interviewed was clear. Two lines of fans of either side waited for the boys to say hi and take a picture. We got out the car and Ashton grabbed my hand pulling me to the left side whilst greeting his fans, I made sure to stay out of the way even though Ash wanted me as close to him as possible. I felt a tug on the sleeve of my t-shirt and was caught off guard and dragged closer to a group of girls “Get Ashton to come over here!” One instructed “Tell him to hurry up!” the one with the strong grip on my sleeve instructed “hey!” Ashton shouted walking towards “let go” he said, as the girl let go off my shirt I took a few steps away and straightened out my clothes “please don’t ever do that again” he said offering his hand for me to grab and we walked inside the building “Don’t let them push you around Y/N” he said looking down at me and I nodded.

Michael-

The crowd in the arena was massive, it was so loud and everyone was quite aggressive. As Michael and I walked to our seats, he stopped for a few pictures and then we got ready for the concert to begin. Throughout the concert the people in the seats beside us were dancing very energetically and tried to get us to join in, I giggled and politely refused but they kept on trying. One man even tried to grab me and pull me closer to him so he could grind on me! I knew Michael was getting fed up, he grabbed my hand and made us switch places but the people beside him were still constantly annoying us. Then the two men from earlier were getting more aggressive each time they finished another drink until they started to get violent with eachother. I knew Michael was worried and I was frightened “Come on let’s get out of here” he said placing his hand on my waist as we walked away from the fight.

Luke-

It was just a normal day, the boys and I were at home with my two best friends until they suddenly started arguing about god knows what! “Stop!” I shouted as they started to hit eachother “Stop hitting eachother!” I shouted trying to push one away from eachother as they swung their fists towards eachother “Guys this is getting out of hand” Calum commented. I then felt something strike my nose and realised whilst I was trying to brake up their argument one of them had elbowed me in the nose. I held my hand to my nose feeling the blood dripping out “Okay that’s enough!” Luke shouted “Seriously you’ve just hurt Y/N now stop being childish and grow up!” he added. He stood right infront of me and moved my hand away from my nose “you’re bleeding” I nodded and he sighed “Come on let’s get you cleaned up” he smiled grabbing my other hand and taking me to the bathroom.