Love, please call me home...

Love wasn't what Finn was expecting it to be. Every night, right before he went to sleep, his heart would hurt horribly, so much so that his chest would cave onto his lungs and make them feel heavy. Every night when he laid in bed, reciting old songs in his head, his body would yearn for the someone he couldn't have, and all those nights Finn felt betrayed by himself.

At first, Finn had really tried hating Jack. He had thought that after two and a half years of not talking finding out Jack had a girlfriend would hurt a lot less...but he was wrong. His heart would get heavy at just the mention of her and his stomach would clench unpleasantly, it had hurt so much more than he had thought it would. After three days of pushing this feeling down, it had suddenly engulfed him, no warning, and no fighting it. Finn could never hate Jack, even if it was easier to.

"Can we sleep now?" Jaeden asked hiding a yawn behind his hand.

Wyatt nodded and sighed, "of course, babe."

"Soph, why don't you bunk in Millie and Sadie's room? Chosen and Jeremy can stay in Gaten, Caleb, and Noah's room on the air mattresses. While Finn and Jack share the futon in the basement?" Wyatt suggested to the group of teens. Noises of approval echoed throughout the room all but from Finn.

'He probably needs alone time with, Jae...' Finn thought, watching as the couple staggered to the kitchen to get glasses of water. 'I can do this. I can share a bed with Jack for the night...I mean it's just one night? And Wyatt needs alone time with his boyfriend. Worse comes to worst, I can always just sleep on the floor or something.'

"Okay, goodnight, everyone!" Millie called wandering into their temporary bedroom, Sophia and Sadie echoing her as they followed the tiny brunette.

"Welp, I'm out! I gotta catch some Z's!" Gaten said gleefully after a moment of silence. Gaten had jokingly stopped in the entrance to the living room and blew Finn a kiss along with a wink to which Finn did back giggling quietly.

Noah moaned in exhaustion, "I really don't want to be that guy but I'm out!" He jumped up from his place by Finn and walked swiftly to the bedroom.

"Damn! No one can hang..." Chosen sighed also getting up and stretching.

Jack glanced up to him from his position in the recliner, "are you leaving too, Chose?"

Chosen nodded, "yep I'm so tired my body aches..." Jeremy got up and followed him calling out a good night behind him.

Finn, Jack, and Caleb watched a show of Ghost Adventures together before Caleb got up and went to bed as well, and then it was just Finn and Jack as it always should be.

do I say something? Jack thought, glancing to the boy nervously picking his fingernails beside him. What do I say?

"Are you ready for bed?" Finn asked turning his head towards Jack. The smaller boy nodded hesitantly and got to his feet. After stretching, Jack went into the kitchen for a glass of water.

When Jack had left the kitchen with his glass of ice water he found Finn waiting patiently by the couch checking his phone. Jack smiled softly but quickly shoved it down remembering Ellie. "Finn?" Jack called out walking up to the boy.

Finn tucked his phone into his sweatshirt pocket and hummed.

"I'm really glad you're here..." Jack trailed off, a blush coming to his cheeks. This never happened with Ellie... Jack thought.

Finn beamed, "I'm really glad I'm here too."

The two boys walked slowly to the basement their bare feet slapping quietly against the floor as they walked.

The futon in the basement was a decent size, about a double mattress. Finn had waited for Jack to get into bed before also sliding in, they had pushed the folded-out futon up against the wall so that Jack had the corner that he liked so much.

Jack clambered over the bed and huffed attempting to make himself comfy. Finn slowly peeled his half of the covers back and climbed in just as slow. The two teens were insistent on their skin not touching.

Jack felt his phone buzz angrily in his now pajama pockets, he huffed digging around in his pockets for a second before taking out his cellphone and turning it on, squinting at the bright screen.

Ellie 💕

Jack huffed even louder and then proceeded to unlock his phone to see what she had sent him.

Ellie: Hey, babe!

Ellie: Babe?

Ellie: Jack? Are you even paying attention?!

Ellie: Jack Dylan Grazer!

Ellie: JACK!!!

jack: I'm so sorry baby I was busy

Ellie: Yeah, whatever.

Jack: I swear I was!

Ellie: You're probably at the fag's house, huh?!

Jack: he's not a fag.

Ellie: Oh yeah totally! And I'm not your girlfriend.

Jack: finn isn't a fag

Ellie: Then what is he? Is he a fem-boy? Is he a trans?

Jack: no Ellie, he's my friend...

Ellie: You really think he's JUST your friend? He's a fag, Jack! He wants you.

Jack: okay?

Ellie: Doesn't that bother you?! You're not like him. You're nothing like him! You're nothing like him and his little queer friends!

Jack: they're my friends too Ellie.

Ellie: Are you serious right now?!

Jack: yes.

Ellie: Jackie... You're nothing like them! You're not gay, you're with me! You're perfect and that's why we work so well together!

Jack: cause you think I'm perfect?!

Ellie: cause we BOTH are perfect.

Jack: is that what this is about?
Jack: you're scared of losing my looks as a boyfriend?!

Ellie: No, baby! Of course not!

Jack: really?!
Jack: you seem to be real fucking concerned about my perfectness rather than me.

Ellie: I don't want my boyfriend hanging with a fat queer that just wants to kiss him.

Jack: I don't think we're working out Ellie.

Ellie: WHAT?!

Jack: Yeah. Yunno, I always knew you were a bitch but holy fuck you're just an awful person. What did finn ever do to you?! Him and I dated two and a half years ago and no matter how much I tried to convince you I was straight you still came after him. I wish I never dated you. I wish I never hurt my relationship with my friends. I wish I never hurt finn for you. All this time I thought I was dating you cause I could eventually fall in love with you but deep down I think I always knew that I would never fucking love you that I was only with you because you were so in love with me that I was safe from all the hurt. Finn did cheat on me two and a half years ago but even after that and after all of this time I still fucking love him. I lost a lot just to be with you and for you to call Finn all these hurtful names, FUCK! I CAN'T STAND YOU. You're such an entitled brat! What makes you so much better?! The fact you're straight? The fact you're a girl? Christianity? I don't give a flying fuck. Finn is my person. And even if it'll take a million years for him to forgive me, I'll wait. Cause i really fucking love him. I hope you enjoy a lonely life.

Jackdgrazer is no longer receiving messages from ellie_~