1. Sneak Skills

-Cara-

I waited nearly all night for Laura to finally go to bed.

Once the place was silent, I snuck out to the living room where our balcony is and just casually jumped off.

And as soon as my feet in the concrete I took of running so no one would be able to see who I am.

I ran until I found a place to hide and stop for a second.

I took out my phone and shot Elton a text to let him know how sorry I was that I'm late, but I'll be there I  a few minutes.

He told me that it's no issue and I'm still more than welcome to come by and meet his friends, as long as I promise to not eat them.

I scrolled back and looked at the address again before taking off for his house.

When I got there, I realized the place is absolutely enormous.

He lives in a mansion with some of his friends. I think he said there is six people there in total.

But they have all kinds of other friends who dont live there with them.

I slowed down to a normal walk and approached the front door and knocked four times.

The root swung open and I came face to face with Elton.

"Caroline! Hey! I'm so glad you could make it." Elton said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Much to Laura's dismay, here I am." I joked with him and he just rolled his eyes.

"I havent told anyone. I dont plan on telling anyone. You'll tell them when you're ready, or you'll never tell them. That's you're choice." Elton said quietly, but thanks to my insanely good hearing, I heard every word.

"Shes worried about people finding out before I'm ready for them to know. Or what they'll do if they find out. But I've been hiding this secret for so fucking long, I can handle myself." I explained.

Elton nodded with a smile.

"That's the spirit. C'mon, I want you to meet my roommates." Elton said grabbing my hand and pulling me through the crowd.

"Samuel! Corey!" Elton shouted at the two boys standing on the counter.

"Sam is the one you won't have to worry about. Hes into the freaky shit. Demons, ghosts, all that fun stuff. Corey, hes terrified of it all. I would advise telling him last." Elton whispered.

"Noted." I replied.

The two boys approached us.

"What's up uncle Elton?" The blonde haired boy said.

"I want you guys to meet Caroline." Elton introduced me.

"Cara. Please, call me Cara." I said.

"I'm Sam, this is Corey." The blonde one, Sam, said.

"Nice to meet you Cara." Corey said holding his hand out for me to shake.

"Have you seen Colbs or Jake? I cant find him anywhere." Sam asked, and I just shrug cause I have no idea who they are.

"Nah, but I'm looking for them as well so if you see them send them my way?" Elton asked.

"Sure thing dude. Nice meeting you Caroline." Sam yelled back at me as he walked away.

"Its Cara!" I laughed.