thirteen

"alright jeno, your shift is over, i can finish that order. you go have fun." renjun said the last part with a weird smile.

"um, okay, thanks, i guess." jeno handed the drink that was almost done to renjun.

he was so nervous about leaving though. jaemin was still sitting at table five scrolling through something on his phone. he had finished the drink that jeno made him a while ago. it was slightly an awkward interaction for the two. jeno tried to politely go back to work as fast as possible, but jaemin's smile was hard to leave.

"so how about jisung and chenle?" jeno said trying to buy some time.

"what about them?" renjun said slightly annoyed. he wanted jeno to go out with jaemin already so he tried to hide that he also wanted to talk about chensung.

"they left together? are they on a date or something?" jeno knew that renjun would crack, he loved chensung. he even came up with the ship name.

"you shouldn't leave jaemin waiting anymore." what renjun really wanted to say was 'yes, they went bowling together and it's the cutest thing ever.' but he was exercising some self control.

"alright, whatever, bye." jeno took of his apron and cap and left it on the counter for renjun to put away.

he walked over to jaemin who smiled brightly (again).

"are you ready to go?" jaemin asked while batting his eyelashes.

all jeno could do was nod and smile.

--

this was a filler im sorry, but chensung :D

have you seen these

they were just singing about chewing gum-