twenty three

there was a knock at the door. jeno quickly went to let his tiny friend inside.

jeno had invited renjun to his house because he wanted to talk about everything that had happened with jaemin. he preferred not to text because the excitement on renjun's face would be priceless and he didn't want to miss it.

once jeno opened the door he was greeted by two males.

"hi, renjun hyung, and who?"

"it's donghyuck."

"but why?" jeno asked renjun which earned an offended gasp from the male with colorful hair. (i dont know how to describe it, but we go up era) jeno smiled at this, "not that i don't want you here."

donghyuck nodded with a look on his face that said 'that's what i thought'

renjun then explained, "as i was about to come over, i thought, 'maybe jisung's friend donghyuck would also like to hear.' because he is very educated in the field that you are dabbling in."

"speak normal." jeno rolled his eyes.

"i'm a gay expert." donghyuck smiled proudly.

"anyway," renjun continued, "i asked jisung, who might i add was with chenle, for donghyuck's number so i could invite him, and to make long story short, here we are."

"yup." donghyuck nodded while starting to walk into jeno's home. once he got inside, he threw his jacket on the floor and kicked his shoes off.

"so what do you have to eat?"

jeno looked over at renjun who was now in the house standing next to him. "this should be fun." he said with sarcasm laced in his voice.

--

i'm sad bc i just read the most emotional but beautiful renmin ff ever