thirty one

"yes. you are interrupting something." jaemin didn't attempt to hide the annoyance in his voice when he said it.

he set all of this up in hopes of having a special day with jeno, someone who he thought deserved the world and more. and then there was a mark lee. he should have asked donghyuck to take mark away for the day.

"oh sorry." mark smiled sheepishly but continued what he originally was going to say. "donghyuck wanted me to tell you guys that he booked a trip for him and i to got to hawaii."

"why is this relevant?" jaemin wanted nothing more than to throw mark out of a window right now.

"he accidentally bought the deal for four people instead of two. if you guys wanted to come," the annoyance on jaemin's face was replaced with a confused smile, "you two would get your own room, to do, whatever it is that you were doing that one time i came home with watermelon."

"as if you and donghyuck haven't done worse."

jeno was very out of it right now. he was simply listening to everything he heard now and he planned to actually comprehend it later.

jaemin moved his attention to jeno. he looked at him awkwardly for a moment before asking, "do you want to go to hawaii with me?"

--

and technically with donghyuck and mark, but this isn't about them

how do you guys even read this story? my writing is so messy yikesss