thirty five

the day of the flight to hawaii had finally arrived. jeno and jaemin had spent the two weeks with each other.

at the cafe jaemin would order a small pastry, eat it very slowly and when he finished, he would order another so that he could see jeno all day.

after jeno got out of work, the two would go to one of their houses and talk for hours. with an occasional kiss.

now, they were at the airport, following closely behind donghyuck and mark, whose hands were holding each other's tightly.

the four males were walking to the area where you board the plane, while trying not to get lost in the huge crowd of people.

"it's just over here," mark says, breaking a small tension that had settled over the males. "i told you we weren't lost, donghyuck-ah." donghyuck smiled softly at mark.

after the males had all boarded the plane and had gotten into their seats, jeno and jaemin next to each other and mark and donghyuck next to each other, they were all extremely tired.

jaemin laid his head on jeno's shoulder. "jeno hyung," jaemin yawned and looked up at jeno, "be my boyfriend?"

--

grammar is not my friend.

english is not my friend.

if you know that the person you like likes you back, what would be a reason to not tell them that you feel the same? its random but i need help

also, i have never been in an airplane or even near an airport so pretend that airports work like this :))