thirty

"could you slurp your ramen quieter jaemin?"

jaemin shot a look at mark who was awkwardly standing near the table that he and jeno were sitting at.

mark nodded to himself, understanding what the look meant."i'll just go, then."

after mark left, jaemin looked up at jeno. they hadn't been able to talk since mark was standing there like a mother watching her daughter talk to a boy.

"i'm sorry i haven't been coming to the cafe recently. i was working on all of this," jaemin gestured his arm towards the rose petals that lay everywhere on the ground, " and if i saw you, i didn't think i could have kept it a secret."

jeno smiled at that. he thought that jaemin was avoiding him. "its ok. i did miss seeing your pretty face, though."

jaemin's face turned a bright red. "jeno, you make it so difficult."

jeno looked up, confused at jaemin.

"i just want to hug you, and to kiss you, and i want to be around you all of the time. i really like you lee jeno. really. and it's ok if you don't feel the same, as long as we can be friends, and i can see your face and be in your presence, i will be happy,"  jaemin rambled.

then mark bursted in the kitchen. he was looking at his phone. "guys, you will never guess wha-" he looked up from his phone and at the two males. one looking at him with an annoyed face, the other confused.

"did i interrupt something?"

--

i love mark