twenty two

mark wasn't ready.

when he arrived back to his apartment (with a watermelon), he simply opened the door like he always did. it was his house, that's what people do. they walk into their own house and they feel comfortable while doing it.

"see jaemin, i did g-" mark stopped talking when he saw two males sitting on the couch, making out. he stood there in shock as the males split apart and as jaemin hopped off of jeno's lap, and grabbed the watermelon that mark was holding.

"i'll put this away for you." the red faced brunette said while speed walking to the kitchen.

both jeno and jaemin's lips were swollen. jaemin's lips appeared to have been bitten roughly since there were bite marks and blood.

"im just.. gonna go, uhm, bye." jeno said as he got off of the couch and headed to the door.

"oh ok. uhm, bye." mark closed the door after jeno and then walked into the kitchen looking for jaemin, who he didn't find.

after checking the pantry, bathroom, and hall closet and still not finding jaemin, mark decided to check jaemin's room.

when he got to the younger's room, he attempted to open the door, which didn't work since jaemin had locked the door.

"don't feel too safe jaemin, we live in the same place. we're going to talk about that sooner or later!" the blonde yelled at the locked door.

the brunette on the other side couldn't care less, though. he had just experienced the most perfect moments of his life.

--

i'm going to have to edit this story later 😩