{ 6 }

I 

Love the sound you make

When you

Shut the fuck up

___
________
______________________

{ Your p.o.v } 

After  I teleported , I finished up my home work and went to sleep .

| Time Skip |

I groaned as my alarm woke me up and I just sat there questioning if my education was worth it any more . I eventually got up and got ready

I sighed as I ate an apple for a snack 

I sighed as I ate an apple for a snack  . I was too lazy right now to wait for the bus so I took my car

 I was too lazy right now to wait for the bus so I took my car

| Time Skip.|

I arrived at school late as usual only to meet everyone busily cleaning . What the ? I was clearly confused until a girl from my class came running towards me with two brooms .

" GRACE  DON'T JUST STAND THERE !!! "

" then what you want me to do ,sit on the floor ? "

She just rolled her eyes at me.

" just grab a broom and start cleaning "

" why ? "

I asked .

" duh because Kim Taehyung , the famous Gucci mode is visiting "

" and ..... "

I trailed off , actually waiting for a really good explanation to why I have to clean .

" what you mean by ' and '  he is KIM TAEHYUNG "

With that she pushed the broom into my arms and went back towards the cheerleaders to fix their make up . I.just sighed and threw  the broom on the ground , not giving a damn about the stares I was received from the cheerleaders . I just headed towards the girls washroom and locked myself into a stall .

| Kim Taehyung's p.o.v |

I got up early for a special  someone * cough * you . I got dressed into

Don't I look cute ?

Don't I look cute ?

I got into my limo and headed off to your school .

| Time Skip |

My limo finally arrived  and can I say that the girls here looks like sluts .

I mean the cheerleaders practically look like they are horny prostitutes . What I assume to be ' pretty girl of the school '  because of how boys were staring at her , literally looks like a baked cake from her make up . The other girls just folded their skirts to look shorter .

Where is my love ??

I stood there standing while my guards started clearing a pathway for me , I finally saw a beautiful angel ,

You

Just casually leaning on the doorway in this outfit

Can we just take a moment and appreciate how beautiful my zing / love of my life is and how we are indirectly matching since we are the only two people here in black ?

Damn she really is HoT .

I was smiling and blushing like crazy while you're just standing there with  a poker face .

Look what you are doing to me Kim Grace .