{ 17 }

I'm 97℅ sure you

Don't like me , but I'm

100℅ sure . I don't care

____
___________
_______________________

I began drifting on the frozen pitch black road formed like a snake like 's' in a field of  crystal  white . Snow flew in the air near the rim of my tyres giving it a fast and furious vibe

 Snow flew in the air near the rim of my tyres giving it a fast and furious vibe

Everything flew past like a blur as the car took another wild turn to the left . The sun was rising through the trees , chasing away the blanket of darkness and the high multitude of the coldness away .

|  Time skip |

|  Time skip |

The car drifted and halted on the white blanket of snow that covered the earth's ground . I opened my door , right foot out first in the snow immobile as I just sat there waiting for any commands .

{ Taehyung's p.o.v }

Today was the day I give up myself for the agency . I got up , the sudden rush of excitement bubbling through me  as I got ready for the day

 I got up , the sudden rush of excitement bubbling through me  as I got ready for the day

Don't I look cute ?

I rushed down the many stairs of my home into the kitchen , grabbing a banana and running helter skelter towards my car parked outside .

| Time skip |

As I approached the  boarder controls , the  smooth drive came to a hault as a long iron gates from the back and front stopped me from reversing or continuing . I was confused until I heard a mircrophoned voice spoke .

" please step out off the vechicle this is a security check "

This is going perfectly as planed I thought as I kicked open the door to the car . I excitedly jumped out of the car , laughing like a maniac .

" FUCKING GET HIM ! "

I looked around and saw several men surrounding me but shivering . Hmmmmm must have heard  my reputation aye I thought as I felt myself being cuffed and dragged into another vechicle . They shoved me into the passenger side , cuffing my arms to the metal pillars of the head rest behind me . I watched as they loaded guns , made phone calls and arranged back up vechicles to drive in front and behind  us  . They finally started moving , one black Mercedes in front of us and another in the back . How dumb are they ? I thought until I heard someone on the phone .

" head master  he is here "

" we need a higher agent than 065 sir "

" 001 !? "

" yes 001 is perfect sir "

" out "

Oh so my zing is gonna be here :)  I am so happy .