{ 21 }

If you know I'm

ČRÃZŸ

why you keep

FUCKING WITH ME ?

___
_______
______________

{ Grace's p.o.v }

- Play song -

I accelerated my speed till 289km as I zoomed down the lonely road . A private plane is going to collect me in fifteen minutes so I need to gain speed . I accelerated till 295km and that is when I saw the plane edging towards the ground , it's tailegate ladder already opened .

( A/n - a Tailegate ladder is an easy install ladder that provides nearly universal fits , deploys in a couple of seconds and reduces the strain to get in the back of the vechicle basically a large , automatic ramp at the back of the plane that helps people easily load your luggage )

It's built in red led lights lighting for safety precautions . I built up momentum and drove up the black ramp with its red led lights flashing , tyres skidding in the process . I breathed in and out as I pressed the acceleration pedal hearing the back tyres skidding side to side until it gain momentum with the front and pushed itself fully onto the ramp . The car scaled itself onto the ramp onto until the ramp fell .

" fuck this shit "

I yelled as I braced myself for the heavy impact , arms covering my head as we landed with a loud ' bang ' . The sound of metal meeting metal rang through my ears . I got up from my ' fetal ' position and turn around only to see a familiar helicopter

 I got up from my ' fetal '  position and turn around only to see a familiar helicopter

" bangtan "

I muttered under my breath .

Well fuck you too I thought as I increased speed , leaving the plane behind in the process . I drove past at lightening speed until I heard gun shots . I turned around only to see them aiming at me . Well shit I thought as I took a huge drift off the road into the nearby forest . The forest tree tops covered the car like an umbrella would in a rain storm .The animals whistling in the distance , a blanket of darkness creeping up onto the earth . I took another drift to the right as I can hear the the helicopter blades buzzing in the air which obviously means they were catching up . I grit my teeth clearly fustrated as I prepare my excuse to God .

Dear god ,

I know I am unholy and I have definitely never done anything good in my life . Can you please explain to me why I have such bad luck and get myself into these situations for example this one . Could you tell that 5 year old girl I am sorry for pushing her off the swing set back in Kindergarten , wait second thought I take that back because it was my turn . Can you tell Taehyung that I really really really hate the shit out of him and tell my teacher that i said that I am planning to haunt him in his dreams . And Lastly tell Vanessa that if she ever worked at a strip club she would be rich .

Thank you ...

Sincerely ....

An unholy child of God

After my beautiful letter I pressed a red button on my dash board an a underground driveway lit up . It's bullet proof shell opened up allowing me to drive in and then closing back after . The orange led , built in lights lit up , forming a line showing me the co - ordinates to get back to the base . I sighed as I know at any given moment head master would call . I continued down the lonely yet modern like tunnel , bits of water dripped from the structural barriers as I continued my journey .