{ 22 }

- Play song -

- Play song -

The car light was like a light house ,piecing away the darkness . The  red glowing arrow on the speed dial dipped down as Grace accelerated through the darkness , turning the car on the sharp corners , merely drifting . Minutes passed as you zoomed out of the tunnel onto thick ,white , frozen ice . The sky now filled with beautiful northern lights , blue and green as they waved and twisted into each other like liquids . Stars shinning like precious white rubies . All Grace knew was that that attack , was just a warning . For safety precautions Grace , turned off her head lights in case they were sweeping around for any signs of her . That was the reason why she chose this route , if she took the road to get here , they would of certainly found the car's tyre tracks in the snow , even if it had no snow the journey was approximately 35 minutes long , giving them enough time to find her . She shifted the car's gears , drifting towards the left towards  another  straight , paved  road that leads her towards the city .

  | time  skip |

The car came to another halt as Grace was  surrounded in a sea of cars . She was smart , to loose herself in cars as she blends in with them all  so it will be very difficult to find her . Grace sighed as she sank herself into the black leathery seat of the car, watching as the windshield wiper blades  brush the snow . Grace was too deep in the whirlwind of thoughts in her head to notice tears of frustration and stress , streaming down her face .

{ Taehyung's p.o.v }

I used my magic and got out of the handcuffs and teleported myself back to the mansion only to meet my brothers pacing  around the living room .

" what happened ? "

I asked confused .

" the girls are missing  "

Said Jungkook , while biting his finger nails in nervousness .

" what how ? "

I questioned . Bit then it hit me when  I saw what was showing on the television ...

MI 16 private jet crashed while taking an agent to tokyo was destroyed by an unknown helicopter .....stay tuned for more details

My anger was on another level . The thought of people trying to execute the future queen of hell and future lord just makes me want to tear them into pieces . I immediately stormed out of there and headed towards the filthy human , head master , residence because only he knows  where my love is . I busted open the door to  my garage and got into

 I busted open the door to  my garage and got into

And drove off towards his residence

The base . I very well know that they think Jackson is babysitting me wellllllll I think otherwise . I also know that most of the security are probably on their way to Jackson's house to guard me in fear if it was a suicide mission to save  me since the attack . Instead of using the entrance  I went through route 11 , the abandon route according to my information . The car accelerated , the arrow and the speed dash , shaking as it dips down wards . My arms gripped the steering wheel harshly as I turned it north , resulting it drifting .