{ 18 }

I don't blame people for

Talking behind my back .

They have obviously heard

What happens , when  you

Talk.shit to my face .

____
_________
_________________

{ Grace's p.o.v }

I was loading my gun when I got a hologram notification from my car's high - tec window screen . I turned around and pressed  the accept button .

" yes head  master ? "

"001 I need you to follow the car shipment of Kim Taehyung and get him in the meeting room proto and wait for further instructions "

" yes sir "

With that the hologram of head master disappeared and I started the engine and  headed of the main junction .  I tapped a few digital keys on my window screen and got the location of all three cars . It looked like they were taking a more secure route , route 15 as it has way more security features than the others . I took a left and drove across a frozen white bridge . Snow covered the multiple chains of the structure and safety railings . The pitch black road was almost frozen so I had to be careful . I kept driving , turning when needed until I approached a sign marked " route 15 " . I looked back at my window screen , they weren't that far away . I fished out my phone from my pockets and texted the head man of the car.transport giving him details of my car , outfit and location . He texted back an ' okay ' giving me his permission to join in the journey . I sighed as I  pulled out my from it's holster and placed it in arms reach and waited till I saw three black Mercedes .

| Time skip |

I watched through the rear mirror to see the rear of a black Mercedes zooming up the road . I set my car to gear , arms wrenched tightly into the  black leather steering wheel . I waited  till the first and second car zoom past me till I over took and zoomed off with them .

{ Taehyung's p.o.v }

I was sitting in the seat staring through the window of my transportation until I saw a black BMW I8  manoeuvre its way skilfully to the back of my car .

" agent 001 has joined  the trans action copy "

I heard someone from the back of me said  to a walkie talkie .

Wait Grace is here ? I thought and I heard my inner demon purr a the mention of her presence