{ 15 }

The sun rose slowly allowing gentle rays of sun to filter through her dark blue curtains of her room . Grace had already woken up and was eating breakfast at the wooden docks outside of her castle like home . Her feet , submerged in the light green water , her messy brown hair shined and swayed in the gentle air and her baggy white t-shirt  were wrinkled  from last night's slumber . She took another bite out of the red crimson apple she was eating for breakfast . She was staring out into the slow rising sky , the light blue skies  covered in  whips of white cotton - candy like clouds that were scattered everywhere. Today was a calm Saturday . No school , no annoying classmates , no teachers ,  no one . Today was your day , a day to get lost in your thoughts . You found yourself drifting off into darkness and before you knew it you lost your consciousness.

-play song -

Loud  sounds of  alarm sirens echoed  through the plain white walls of the empty halls . You stood there confuse until you saw a thick dark mist clawing its way on the walls . You let out an earth shattering scream , hoping someone heard your loud wails . You felt yourself running , you had no clue how you were running but all you knew is when you tried to stop , you couldn't . You kept running , faster than a rocket leaving its launch pad , throughout what seemed to be an endless void of plain white walls . You felt fear frizzing up and down your spines  as if someone shook you like a coke . You kept running until you crashed into something , causing you to fly back and collide with the cold ground . You laid there , vision blurring and warm crimson blood oozing from your head onto your cheeks . You felt as if the world was shaking a
round you . You frantically looked around and saw that the thick black mist surrounded  everywhere . You looked at the front of you , only to see a mirror with a reflection of a younger you staring back at you  . You mustered all your strength and walked over to your younger reflection . As you looked close , you clearly noticed  this memory clearly . You were six and it was the very first time you were going  to visit another country other than Korea , ....Italy . You were just finishing your shirt collar when your heard a loud bang . You stood there , glued to the same spot in the pin dropping silence , eyes glued to your reflection . You stood there in the ear piercing silence until a dark shadow hovered over you . You spun around only to see a huge night crawler .

You froze at the sight meanwhile the present you was trying to shatter the mirror to save you

You froze at the sight meanwhile the present you was trying to shatter the mirror to save you . The present you  watched in horror as the beast stared at you , as if knowing you were on the other side watching grasped the younger's  head in it's sharp toothy mouth a tore it out without any hesitation before your very eyes . You screamed as you hopelessly watched the blood spewing out like a volcano spewing lava . You fell to the floor , weeping in tears . You cried in your hands until you heard a rumbling . You looked up only  to see nonthing . You were confused until something hard fell on you .