{ 13 }

" grace this is my family "

She turned around and gave a sweet smile and a wave .

" hi my name is Kim Grace pleasure to meet you all "

I watched as Grace did her introduction effortlessly .

" is she your zing Taehyung -shi ? "

Questioned Hobi hyung .

" yes , "

I answered  in full pride .

" well she looks like a slut "

I snapped my head towards the voice only to reveal jennie and the rest of the girls  commenting after .  Now I felt my eyes turning pitch black , stupid humans they never learn their lesson I thought . As I was about to burn them alive , my beautiful zing caressed my cheeks bringing my attention back to her  , my inner demon moaning at the affectionate action . She stared at my eyes while caressing my cheeks making me blush  like a tomato . I heard  a sweet melodic giggle spilled from her mouth and I smiled big . My head fell to her neck as I purred and rubbed myself at her soft texture of skin .Feeling satisfied with the scent of  apples and cinnamon .

His inner demon was going nuts.

" I have to go now "

Said Grace already starting to teleport .

" wait Grac- "

Shouted  Taehyung but it was too late , the moment his hands wrapped around her , was the moment a thick white fog  devoured her hole being , allowing her to vanish into the night . Taehyung crouched down unto the floor , tears threatening to fall . His brothers came up to him trying to comfort him .

" Taehyung -shi  is that what you wanted to tell us ? "

Said Jin , the oldest .

" y-yes h-h-hyung "

Answered Taehyung as he burst into tears , he missed her already .

" hyung do you have a plan to get her back ? " 

Asked the youngest of the brothers .

" of course I do Jungkook "

Replied a smirking Taehyung .