Chapter 1

"(y/n)! Wake up or we'll be late again!" Your room-mate Sophie shakes with you. You slowly open one eye to adapt to the light. What time is it? You take your phone from the nigh table. Shit! 8 o'clock! You jump out of your bed and quickly put on some clothes.

"Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" You yell at your best friend.

"Sorry, I forgot!" She shouts back from the other room.

"Thanks." You mutter under your breath as you run around the room, looking for all of the stuff, which you will need today.

Once you are prepared to go to school, you walk out of the apartment. Sophie isn't ready as always and you haven't got any time to wait for her. At least one of you won't be late today.

You run down the stairs of the dormitory and bump into your other friend.

"Oh, hi James." You greet him. You have got a crush on him quite a long time, but you have always known that he likes Sophie.

"Good morning, (y/n)." He smiles at you and lookes behind you, expecting Sophie.

"She isn't ready yet." You shrug.

"Ok, let's go then." Both of you walk towards school. Today is Thursday and you and James have a lot of common lessons. You are currently studying at a University in New York and you love it here!

Your school day is great as always and you have loads of fun with James during lessons. He knows how to make you laugh. That's the thing you love about him the most. Besides today you are going to a big party in town with him and Sophie and you are very excited.

At 8 o'clock you and even Sophie are ready to go! James is already waiting downstairs and when you come down, he whistles. You know, that it was probably just for Sophie, but you blush anyway.

All of you order a taxi and make your way to the biggest club in town. Once you arrive to the club, James disappeares to get you some drinks.

"So, who will I end up tonight with?" Sophie whispers to you, looking around for nice boys. You frown. What about James?

"Sophie, you know that James likes you, right?" You tell her.

"Oh, he's just a friend." She answeres, not even looking at you anymore, because she is distracted by the boys. You gasp in surprise. You would give anything for James. And she doesn't even bother to tell him, that she likes him just as a friend and plays with him! You get very mad at her and suddenly you don't want to party anymore. She ruined your mood! You turn on your heel and make your way to the bar, forgetting about James and ignoring Sophie, who is calling for you.

"2 shots!" You order as you sit on the barstool. After few shots (or maybe after too many shots) you start to feel sick. You pay for your drinks and leave the bar quickly. It is already really late and because you haven't seen either Sophie or James on your way, you leave alone. You wouldn't speak to her anyway. It is a bit stupid though, how much you are mad at her, but you just can't understand how she can be so blind. Doesn't she see that he loves her? That I love him?

You stumbl across the street, looking for a taxi. The cool air make you feel a bit better, so you don't feel like you will throw up anymore.

After a while of walking, you realise, that you have no idea where you are. You glance around and rub your arms because of the chill air. You are standing on an abandoned street. You don't even hear the music form the club! How did I get here? You start to walk faster to get out of this part of New York as soon as possible.

Suddenly you hear a loud thump behind you. You turned around to see a man running towards you. He looks horrible, having beaten face and black eyes? You freeze on a place, not able to move. Two men appeare behind him, chasing him.

Although you are on the very end of the street, you can see that they have guns. This wakes you up from your trance. Even though you are drunk, you manage to hide amongst the bins. You twitche as you hear a gunshot. Once you peek out, you cover your mouth with a hand. The man with black eyes is pressed against the wall, the other two men hold him and shout at him. You don't understand what they are saying though. One of them is smaller, with dirt-blond and short hair. The other one is way taller and with a bit longer dark brown hair. You can't see their faces, which bothers you.

When the shorter one takes out of his pocket a knife, a black smoke comes from the beaten guy's mouth. What the hell?

After the black smoke disappeares, the beaten guys falls on the ground. It looks like he is unconscious or dead? The tall one grabs the man on the ground and runs in your direction with the other guy. You press your back against one of the bins, trying to be invisible. In a minute you hear footsteps and voices.

"Dean, hurry up. We have to get him to the hospital."

"Fucking demon. I hate these son of bitches the most."

"Stop complaining and focus on running."

"Shut up, Sammy."

This is all you can hear. After a while when you are sure that they are gone, you crawl out of your hiding place. You are dirty and shaken up. Demons?

You don't remember how you got home.

"Where the hell have you been, (y/n)? I was worried!" Sophie askes you once you open the door.

"I just needed to clean my head." You lie.

"(y/n), it's 5 in the morning. What happened? Why are you so dirty?" She walkes closer to you and puts her hands on your shoulders.

"Have you been crying?" She is looking into your eyes and you can see the concern in hers.

"What? Of course not!" You touch your cheeks. They are wet from tears but you don't remember, that you were crying. Sophie tilts her head, not believing you. She knows you so well after all.

"I felt so guilty after I ran away from you. I'm sorry." You apologise, hoping that she will believe you this time.

"Don't worry! It's okay." She hugs you tightly.

"I-I think I am gonna take a shower now." You say once she releases you from the hug.

"Okay, Goodnight." She smiles at you and walks to her room.

You take a long shower, trying to wash away your thoughts, but it isn't helping. Instead of it you throw up into the toilet. Great. You change into your pyjamas and go to bed. You are feeling like a steamroller rolled over you and your head is spinning.

Even though you are freaking tired, you don't sleep very well. You have nightmares about demons with black eyes and a black smoke.

Hii, so this is my new story guys:) It will take a bit longer until she meets the Winchesters, but it's worth the while (or that's what I think :D)

Let me know, what you think about it!:)