Chapter 6

It was a miracle that you didn't have nightmares. Maybe it was because you were just so tired that you didn't have time for dreaming.

You wake up at 10 o'clock in the morning. The world is spinning, so you stay in bed. Your phone vibrates almost every minute but you don't care. You can't talk to anyone right now. Your mum is possibly worried and maybe James as well, but they don't know what you did. You can't come back to the college, what if the cops suspect you? You were her roommate after all.

Later in the evening you turn on the TV in your room, you haven't eaten the whole day, because you just don't feel like it. And the TV makes it even worse. Why? There are news and of course there is also the horrible tragedy in the dormitory. You can't watch it so you switch to another channel. You don't really know what you are watching but at least you don't think about Sophie.

The next few days you stay in the motel. You don't go out at all, because you don't see a point in it. You order pizza everyday and let the messenger deliver it directly in front of your door so you don't have to go anywhere. He always asks you if you are okay. You have to look like crap when even a messenger asks you if you are okay. You haven't answered any of the calls, but you texted your mum and James that you are okay and then you destroyed the phone. You have to forget about them, you can't see them ever again, it would be too dangerous. 

On the fourth day the messenger doesn't ask you how you fell and you are glad for it. You pay for the pizza and sit by the table. When you open the pizza, you lose your appetite. There is written a little message in the box. It says: "It is going to be okay." And that's when you realise that it will never be okay again. The demon is still alive and he wants to kill you. You can't do anything about it...

Wait, actually...

Suddenly you are full of energy! Why haven't you thought of it sooner? You can kill the freaking demon by yourself! You can avenge Sophie and then go back to your family! You grab the box of pizza and keys from your car. You have decided, that you will be a hunter until you kill the son of a bitch. And Henry will help you even if he doesn't want to.

You run to the car and quickly drive to his house. It takes you about one hour and you even eat the pizza in the car. You put on a big hoodie and your sunglasses, you never know, maybe some cops are around. It's only a matter of time until they will launch an investigation for you.

You knock on the door, impatiently waiting for him to open it. When he finally opens the door, he doesn't recognise you. He just stares at you confused.

"It's me, (y/n). I need your help."You whisper. He takes a long look at you and then lets you in. Once you are inside, you put off the stupid hood.

"What do you want?" He asks you, crossing his arms on his chest.

"At first I want to tell you that I had to kill Sophie, because there was a demon inside her." You explain. He doesn't answer you so you just continue.

"I apologise for my last visit and that I didn't call you or something." He relaxes a bit at this sentence.

"And I wanted to ask you, if you could train me so I can kill the freaking demon." After your request there is a tense silence. He is just looking into your eyes and you start losing hope that he will ever train you.

But he says yes. He agrees and he will let you stay with him in his house so he can train you. You are so happy! Well, you aren't really happy but you feel definitely better.

You drive back to the motel and pack your stuff. When you arrive at his house, you have no idea how much your life will change.

*******

Five months passed and you still train. You didn't expect that it will take so much time. But you have to learn how to shoot, how to kick someone else's ass and how to take care of yourself. The police is still searching for you but you are not in the news anymore so at least something. You and Henry moved to a safer place anyway, which is an old house for sale in the middle of nowhere. Because it isn't near a city or even a village, you hardly meet people. You kinda miss all your friends and family but you can't contact them. It would be too dangerous, especially when the demon is still out there. Henry is very kind to you and a very good teacher, sometimes a bit harsh, but you don't complain. At least you will be prepared to face whatever is in the dark.

The alarm clock wakes you up at 9 o'clock in the morning. You jump out of the bed and dress for the regular training, leggings and an old t-shirt. You go down from your room to prepare a breakfast for you and Henry. After you fry some eggs and bacon, you shout upstairs: "Breakfast is ready!"

When he comes down, you have already put the plates on the table. Once he sits down, you ask him as every day.

"So what are we gonna do today?" Henry looks at you then down at his plate, thinking.

"I was thinking, that maybe it's enough trainings." He says, eating slowly.

"What do you mean?" You ask, excited. Maybe you are finally prepared!

"I think that you should find yourself a case." He nods.

"You think that I'm finally prepared?" You jump from the chair.

"Yes, (y/n). I do." You walk around the table and hug him.

"Thank you for everything." You say, hugging him even more. He has been like a father to you during these months after all. He is the only person, who knows what you had done and whom you can trust. Tears start to fill in your eyes, but you as a new person can hold them.

"Calm down, (y/n). You aren't leaving me forever. I'll help whenever you need to." He pats your shoulder. You pull away and smile at him.
"Thanks Henry." You look directly into his blue eyes.

"No worries. Now go, pack your stuff and get out of my sight." He points to the stairs. You laugh a bit and run up the stairs. You don't want to leave him but at the same time you want to be free and do whatever you want. No more trainings, no more waking at 2 o'clock in the morning, because you have to be prepared at any time. While you are packing, you think about your future. You will be now alone, completely alone. Such a scary thought.

Once you are finished with packing, you run down the stairs, kiss Henry on his cheek, thank him again and make your way to your car. You wave at him as you drive away.

You check in into the first motel you see on your fake name (y/n) Potter. It isn't such a bad one and you are just glad for a room.

Soooo what do you think about this chapter? Do you like it or not?:)
PS: You will meet the Winchesters in the next chapter!:)