Chapter 11

The next day you wake up with a huge headache. Your right arm is itching you in the plaster and you can't even scratch it! You sit up, glancing around the room. The Winchesters are still asleep, so you as quietly as possible creep to the door with your phone in the hand. You slowly open the door, looking behind you if they are still sleeping. And then you sneak out of the room, closing the door behind you. You are wearing only your pyjamas, but you don't care. It is too early for someone to be awake anyway, it's just 8 am. You walk further from the room, wanting to have some privacy. When you are sufficiently far, you call Henry.

"Yeah?" He answers. He is wide awake; he usually wakes up sooner than you.

"I killed him." You whisper into the phone.

"What?"

"I killed the demon, Henry. Sophie is avenged." You grin, although he can't see it.

"When? You ok?"
"Last night. Yeah I just broke my arm."

"What? Why? I thought you are with Winchesters?" He raises his voice.
"Yes I am, they've helped me a lot." You try to calm him down.

"Hm...okay. So are you gonna stay with them until you get well? I wouldn't like to see you alone with a broken arm."
"Yes, we're gonna travel to the bunker." You assure him.

"Ok. Take care." He responds before he hangs up. You are kind of surprised, that Henry was mad when he got to know that you broke your arm. It's just an arm.

You slowly walk back to the room. When you come back, they are still sleeping. You have to smile; both of them look so cute.

You make yourself a cup of tea, washing down a pill against the headache, which you found in your bag. Then you change your shorts into jeans, but you keep James's t-shirt on. It is really easier to put it off and on; you did it by yourself after the shower yesterday. Like that Dean or Sam doesn't need to help you to get dressed. You sit at the table with your laptop, putting your headphones on, listening to music and browsing through some news. It is kinda uncomfortable to do it with your left hand, but after a while you get used to it. You don't find anything new about Sophie's case, which makes you a bit happier. It means that they really closed the case! When the clock strkies 10 am, you disconnect your headphones from your laptop, letting the music playing aloud to wake up the boys.

You hear the grunts, but nothing else. You stand up and walk to the beds.

"Wake up!" You shout and grab Dean's blanket, pulling it down. What you didn't expect is to see him just in boxers. You freeze for a moment, staring at his bare chest. Then you better turn to Sam's bed and do the same. Sam is wearing a t-shirt and boxers, such a shame.

"(y/n)...what are you doing? Turn the crappy music down." Dean says sleepily.

"My music is not crappy. And if you don't want to listen to it, you have to turn it off by yourself."

"What time is it?" Sam sits up, trying to comb his hair with his fingers.

"It's already 10, so move your asses." You sit back to your laptop, turning the music even more up. Sam walks past you, heading to the bathroom and Dean finally gets up. Suddenly you feel his arm on your backrest and the other one grabs the mouse, turning off the music. He is so close! Your heart starts to beat faster.

"How long are you awake, (y/n)?" He asks you.

"Mm...about 2 hours." You shrug.

"So why are you still wearing your pyjamas?"

"It's just the t-shirt."

"So you don't need any help to get dressed today?" You can hear his smirk.

"Nope." You answer as naturally as you can.

"As you wish." He pats your shoulder and walks back to his bed to get dressed. You inhale deeply, trying to call down your heart.

Then next two days all of you travel to the bunker. You are driving longer, because you don't need to be fresh for some hunt. When you arrive at the bunker, the Winchesters show you most of the rooms and give you one, in which you are going to sleep. You room is opposite to Dean's and next to Sam's.

Ohh Bunker! :D Who loves this place as much as me?:)