Chapter 7

Few months passed and you became quite a good hunter. You have saved a few people and killed a lot of monsters. You haven't met a lot of hunters though, just Bobby and Tamara again but you are glad that you can have more numbers on your phone than just Henry's. You have called him a few times just to make sure that he is okay or for some advice. Although the police closed the case about Sophie as an unsolved one, you are still a bit paranoid. And one more thing, you have a new tattoo on your hips, which should protect you from possessing by demons. Bobby advised you that.

You are now in a motel near Kansas City. You have been staying in this motel room number 23 already 1 week. Your room is full of pictures of strange people, who you suspect. And on one wall is a big map of USA with pins and notes. Why would you have all of this in a room? Because you have finally started your search for the demon, which made you kill your best friend.You would have started earlier, but Henry told you to do some easy hunts before you get down to hunt the demon. 

You are quietly searching for some incidents, which a demon could have done, and humming some song when suddenly the door of your room fly open. You jump from the chair you were sitting on and point your gun to the door. The guy in the doorway looks quite surprised as he raises his hands in defensive gesture. He looks familiar to you but you can't put his face to a name.

"Whoa, calm down, we just..." His voice trails off when he notices the pictures and the map on the wall.

"What do you want?!" You ask with a confidence in your voice. He turns back to you. He is quite pretty, you have to admit. He has dirty-blond hair and amazingly green eyes. You know him from somewhere!

"Ahh, yeah, sorry. I just walked to a wrong room." He starts backing. His sight moves to your hips. Suddenly he stops and smirks at you. You don't have to look down, because you know that your tattoo must have showed.

"So you're a hunter as well?" He asks with a cute smirk on his face. You lower your gun.

"You're hunter too?" You exclaim shocked.

"Yes, what's your name, beautiful?" He walks to you and stretches out his hand.

"(y/n) (y/l/n)" You accept his hand and lightly shake it.

"My name is Dean Winchester. I bet you have heard of me." He winks at you. Once he has told you his name he doesn't seem to you as pretty as before. You let go his hand and point at the door.

"Get out." You say quietly, trying to calm down your anger. It's him, because of him and his brother the demon possessed Sophie.

"Hey, what have I done?" Dean asks, confused.

"I said, get out." You raise your voice.

"Okay,okay." He turns on his heel and closes the door behind him. You never really wanted to meet them! Even though Bobby told you about them and he said that both of them are nice guys, you still haven't forgotten what they did and you definitely haven't forgiven them. They should have taken care of the demon. It was their fault that they had failed.

You storm out of your room, slamming the door behind you. In the corner of your eye you see Dean and Sam talking to each other in the parking lot. But you don't look at them. Instead you just continue walking to a bar, which you have visited before. It is just 15 minutes from the motel. You need a drink.

When you get to the bar, you sit on a bar stool and order a shot. Once you drink it you feel a lot better so you just order a beer, slowly sipping it.

Suddenly someone sits next to you. You turn to the guy next to you, your mood drops almost immediatly.

"What do you want Dean?" You sigh.

"I just want you to tell me what have I done to you?" He asks, drinking his own beer. You just shake your head. You won't tell a strange guy that you killed your best friend becuase he let the demon escape. Only Henry knows this story and it will stay this way.