Chapter 14

The next morning you wake up quite early. You slept like a baby, because you arm wasn't in the freaking plaster anymore so you could sleep on your tummy. With a yawn you walk to the kitchen, nodding at Sam, who is already sitting at the table.

"So do you have any plan?" He asks you when you are making yourself a coffee.

"About what?" You turn to him, leaning on the kitchen units and slowly sipping your coffee.

"About Dean." He smiles at you. You choke on the coffee. Does he know that I like Dean more than as a friend?

"What-what do you mean?" You stutter, your face obviously turns a shade of deep red.

"The fight?" He raises his eyebrow. You relieve, when you realise that he didn't talk about the crush you have on his brother.

"Mmm...not really. I hope he will forget." You shrug, acting normally again.

"(y/n), it's Dean. He won't forget it, trust me." Sam chuckles. You think for a moment and then sit you opposite to him at the table.

"Tell me Sam, do you know any of his weak spots?" You grin at him.

"I can't tell you about it, (y/n)." He shakes his head.

"Come on! You gotta tell me. I need to defeat him." You please.

"What's in it for me?" He smirks.

"I dunno. I can do something for you, if you want." You suggest. Sam thinks for a moment before he looks at you with a big smirk on his face. Maybe I shouldn't have suggested it.

"If I tell you his weak spots, you will have to do research instead of me for..." He pause for a while.

"For a month." He ends.

"For a month?" You exclaim.

"Yes." He grins.

"I thought you love it!"

"I do like books, just not the ones about real monsters in languages I don't even know about. I prefer reading normal books." He shrugs. You think for a bit, trying to sort out your priorities and defeating Dean wins.

"Deal." You nod. Sam smiles as he stands up.

"What are you doing?" You ask, confused.

"I have to show it to you, let's go to the gym."

Sam leads you to the gym, which you didn't know that even exists. It is a normal gym with some machines and dumbbells. In the middle is a mat, where now Sam stands.

"Come here, don't worry, I won't hurt you." He chuckles. You frown at him but go there anyway. I am not a little girl!

Sam teaches you a lot of smart moves, which you can use against Dean.

When Dean shows up with his messy hair at the kitchen, yawning, you are calmly eating your breakfast.

"Good morning." You nod at him, pretending that you just woke up as well. Dean sits next to you, eating his own breakfast.

"Where's Sammy?" He questions, looking around himself.

"I think he's in the library." You point behind your back. Once you finish eating your breakfast, you stand up and put your plate in the sink. You turn back to Dean, smiling at him.

"I hope you haven't forgotten about the fight, Dean." Your smile widens.

"Sure I haven't." He smirks.

"When you are ready, knock on my door." You winkat him and leave the room. You feel confident, super confident!

You lie on your bed and start reading a book, waiting for Dean. You hope that it won't take him too long. You can't wait to beat him.

After a while you hear a soft knock. You slowly stand up and open the door to see Dean smiling at you. You smile back and follow him to the gym. Both of you stand on the mat, taking fighting stances. You look directly in Dean's green eyes and start to think how to begin.

"I'll be nice to you, promise." He smirks. You narrow your eyes on him.

"Come on, punch me, I don't want-" You don't let him finish it. You pretend that you will punch him but instead you trip him down. Sam told you that Dean's left leg is a bit weaker, which made it a lot easier.

Dean falls down on his back with a groan. You don't wait for him to stand up and jump on him. You sit on his tummy and secure his arms under your legs, impeding him to stand up or just push you away.

"Ha! I told you!" You smirk at him. Dean is looking at you shocked, but then his face changes.

"Did Sam tell you about it?" He asks you, narrowing his eyes.

"About what?" You try to play a dumb one.

"About my weakness, my left leg, that's how you knocked me down."

"What? You have a weak spot?" You lie, but because you are a terrible liar, he sees right through you.

"Oh I'm gonna kill him! But first I have to deal with you." He exclaims.

"Haha, I already-" This time, Dean doesn't let you finish your sentence. You don't really know how he did it. Maybe it is just because he is stronger than you. Anyway, he somehow rolls over you and catches your hands in his grip. He is holding them above your head, lightly pressing your body with his own on the mat.

You close your eyes, expecting a punch but instead of it soft lips crush into yours. You open your eyes in shock just to meet Dean's green beautiful orbs. When you realise what he is doing, you slightly open your mouth to give him access. When his tongue gets inside your mouth, you moan softly. As soon as he lets go of your hands, you tangle them into his hair, pulling him closer. He places his hands on your hips, slowly stroking your sides.

When you bite his lower lip he groanssoftly, which makes you smile into the kiss. Dean moves from your lips on your neck, biting and sucking your skin. Meanwhile his hands travel towards your breasts and cup them. You moan again and arch your back. When Dean puts off your t-shirt he looks into your eyes.

"You ok with this?" He asks you.

"Hell yeah." You exclaim and kiss him even harder. And that's how you agreed on the best sex you have ever had.

The End

Well I have finished another story:D I hope that you like this one and if you do, don't hesitate and read my other ones as well!:D Let me know what you think about it!:)

There are also another reader inserts on my profile, so you can check them out!:)