Chapter 13

After few hours you become hungry and bored. You feel a bit better, not homesick anymore and you will have to pull yourself together eventually. You can't stay the whole day in bed.

You roll off the bed and tiredly stand up. You creep out of your room and walk towards the fridge in order to find some food. Once you eat something, you join the boys in the library. They raise their heads in surprise when you enter. They stare at you for moment speechless.

"I don't want to talk about it." You say calmly and sit on a chair in front of your computer. The boys just nod and return to their own researches. You start looking for a case as well, it might help you to think about something else than your family.

Even though you just want to find a case, you manage to find something else. Today is not your day. There is a new article and you don't like it all. You gasp when you see it.

"(y/n)? What's wrong?" Sam, who is sitting next to you, looks over your shoulder.

"Is that you?" He asks when he sees the article. Yes it is. Your mum called the police in order to find you after you called her. Because of the stupid call the case is opened again. You hear Dean, who comes to the other side.

"Yes." You answer after few minutes.

"I think you should tell us what this is all about." Dean says softly, placing his hand on your shoulder.

"I-I..." You try to say something but you just can't. You barely know them.

"We're here for you, (y/n). No matter what happens." Sam encourages you to open up to them. You inhale deeply, trying to calm yourself down. After that you finally tell them your whole story. That you saw them in alley and that the same demon possessed your best friend, which made you kill her. How Henry trained you and how you screwed it up today by calling your mum. You would expect that they would judge you because of the call. But they accept it and instead of chiding, they narrate you a story, how they became hunters. They tell you everything about their lives and you are amazed by the things, which they have been through. Your life looks like a fairytale compared to theirs.

Suddenly a loud knock is heard which makes all of you jump a little. The moment is broken so Dean and Sam go up the stairs to check it out. It turns out that it is only Castiel. While they are walking down the stairs you stand up, preparing yourself to face the angel.

"Hello, (y/n)." Castiel nods at you, coming closer to you. When he tries to place two fingers on your forehead, you run away from him and hide behind Dean. He chuckles at your actions, but you can't help yourself. You are scared. Dean reaches behind himself, grabbing you by your shoulder and pushing you forward.

"He just wants to heal you." He smiles at you, but you can see the amusement in his green eyes. You slowly walk back to Cas. Once Castiel touches you, you feel the warm spreading in your body, flowing into your right arm. You can wiggle your arm a little in the plaster, which is a great sign.

"Thank you." You hug the angel because he has nade the day a little brighter. Castiel is taken by surprise so he just pats your back awkwardly.

"Ok, how will I get rid of this?" You raise your right arm, turning to the brothers. Dean steps forward.
"Come with me." He starts to walk away so you quickly follow him, before he disappears in the corridors. He walks up stairs which lead in to an enormous garage. He grabs a hammer and gestures at you to come closer.

"Place your arm on the desk." He commands. You look at him a bit worried.

"Don't you trust me?" He chortles. You hesitantly place your arm on the desk. Dean raises his hand, holding a hammer and carefully bangs into the plaster. It cracks so the next step is easy. Dean smoothly halves the plaster so you can easily put out your arm. You stretch it and when everything seems to be alright, you grin.

"How does it feel?" He smiles.

"Awesome."

"Cool, then we can have the fight tomorrow." He wickedly looks at you. Oh.

"You mean it seriously?" You raise your eyebrow.

"Of course. I want to see you kicking my ass." He winks at you and heads back to the living room to Sam and Castiel.

"I will totally kick your ass." You whisper, following him downstairs.

"We will see, (y/n)." He turns to you, smirking.

Jeez, I'm sorry. I just don't have time to write. But I will try to write more often. I hope that you still like it!