Chapter 5

Sophie hasn't talked to you for a week so far and you still don't know why. You haven't visited Henry since Saturday and you aren't planning to do so. Why would you do it? He thinks that you want to become a hunter and that's not true. You just want to live your normal life and finish college and find a job...

You have been trying to talk to Sophie, but she always ignores you and goes outside. You asked James about it, but he told you that he hasn't spoken to Sophie since Friday. When you asked him why, he didn't want to tell you. Something odd is going on!

You go shopping on weekend and buy some new clothes, which you desperately need. When you come home, something isn't right. There is a weird smell.

"Sophie!" You shout. She walks out of your room, smirking. What the hell was she doing there?

"What have you done in here? It smells like, like I don't know what." You say angrily. She just starts laughing and her laugh sounds different, more evil. 

"Is here something funny?" You put your hands on your hips.

"Nothing at all. I'm just glad that I finally meet you, (y/n)." She smirks at you. Something is definitely wrong.

"Sophie, are you ok? What are you talking about?"

"Ohhh...I am not Sophie, but I think she's doing just fine." What?!

"Did you really think that I haven't noticed you in the alley?" She continues, walking closer to you. You swallow hard. Could it be the d-demon? Suddenly she appears in front of you, her eyes completely black.

"Such a shame of a beautiful body." She tilts her head. You start shaking; you are so scared of the new Sophie. Suddenly rage takes control over your body in order to defend your best friend.

"Let Sophie go!" You shout at her.

"Nah, it wouldn't be such fun" She smirks. You are done with this freaking demon! So you punch her in the nose. The demon is quite surprised with your attack. Her nose starts bleeding and youeven might have broken  her nose. Your hand is hurting from it though.

Sophie reacts quite quickly after your punch; she throws you on the cupboards. You land heavily, hurting your back. You shakily stand up and grab a knife from the counter. At least now you have something with what you can fight back. You don't want to kill Sophie though, she is still in there. But you can't exorcist the demon out of her body, because you don't remember the spell. And you can't draw a devil trap!

She moves towards you, smiling.

"Aww, you think that you can hurt me with a knife?" You clench your teeth to concentrate more. You haven't even done anything, and you are suddenly pinched to a wall. You can't reach the floor, only having the knife in your right hand. She is slowly walking towards you as she is strangling you.

"You are so adorable when you are trying to hurt me. But you would never be able to hurt Sophie...Would you?" She says to you. You fight back one last time, stabbing the knife into her chest. She screams, letting you go.

"You Bitch!" She shrieks. You fall on the floor. Even though you feel so weak, you grab her legs and slam with her to the floor. She hits her head, you even hear a little crack. Sophie passes out with a knife in her chest. A little puddle of blood starts to appear under her head and body. Tears are streaming down your face as you kneel down, stroking her hair. I just killed her. I just killed my best friend!

You realise what you have done. You have to get out of here, before she wakes up or the police come. You run to your room, pack some clothes, pictures, your laptop and some documents about your identity.

Once you run out of the room and see the body, you nearly brake down.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." You whisper towards her and run out of the apartment, locking the door.

Once you are sitting in your car, you put your head in your hands and start crying. You don't want to believe it. Why would this happen to me?

After you calm down, you drive out of the parking lot. You are still sobbing, but as long as you can see the street, you don't care. You drive like 2 hours until you reach a motel. You park your car and check in the motel on a fake name as Henry used to do it.

When you come to your room, you just lie on the bed and cry again. Somewhere between the sobs and punching the pillow, you fall asleep.

Well this is a sad chapter. I hate the freaking demons so much! 

PS: I hope you like it:)