Chapter 10

Footsteps wake you up in the morning. You keep your eyes closed and wait for the best moment to defend yourself. Slowly and as quietly as possible you reach for your gun under the pillow. And then all at once you sit up with your gun raised, looking for the invader in your room. But there wis just Dean, sitting at the table, doing something on his laptop.

"Whoa, calm down, it's just me." Dean says after you point your gun at him. You put your gun down on your covers, rubbing your eyes.

"Sorry Dean, I'm just not used to be in the same room with someone. It was a long time when I was..." You stop talking. Dean is quietly watching you, not saying anything.

"Where's Sam?" You say, trying to change the subject.

"He went for a run." Dean answers. You run your fingers through your hair, smiling. This is it. Today I am gonna kill Ornias. You jump from the bed, getting excited. But then you realise something.

"Dean?"

"Mhm?" He is still looking at the screen.

"How did I get to bed last night?" You put your hands on our hips.

"I brought you there, when you fell asleep on the couch. I didn't want to wake you up." He reponds like it is nothing important with his eyes glued to the screen. Your jaw drops and your eyes widen. Dean brought me to bed?

"Thanks, I guess." You say quickly, taking your stuff and disappear in to the bathroom. You lean on the door, trying to calm down your heart, which is pounding super fast. What the hell is happening to me? You look down at your sleeping t-shirt and suddenly you want it to be Dean's one, not James's one. You shake your head, getting rid of the thoughts. You change your clothes and make you look yourself like a human. You wear your hunting jeans and an old t-shirt. When you get out of the bathroom, Sam is already waiting and slips in to the bathroom right after you. You move to the kitchen and make yourself a cup of coffee. You are quietly sipping your coffee and watching Dean, admiring his strong jaw and his sandy hair. Suddenly he looks at you, catching you staring at him.

"What?"

"Nothing." You stutter, looking anywhere but him. Once you finish your coffee, you come closer to him, looking over his shoulder at the screen.

"So when will we set out?" You ask Dean.

"After Sammy'll be ready." Dean answers, looking at you. He frowns.

"What?"

"You know, you just look so familiar to me. Like I've seen you somewhere. Haven't we met before?" He examines you. Shit, he knows something.

"No, I don't think so." You lie. Although he doesn't believe you, he lets it be and doesn't ask any more questions. You turn around and go to your bag to start packing.

You are bending down, picking your stuff from the floor, when someone slaps your ass. You slowly straighten up and look at Dean, who is packing his own things. When he notices that you are staring at him, he smirks.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist." He winks at you. Your face turns a shade of deep red. Why am I acting so weird? It's just a guy and I am a damn hunter!

Once all of you are ready to go, you leave the room and hit the road in Impala. When you arrive in Greenville you are so freaking tired, but you have a job to do. It is 5 o'clock in the evening.

"Ok, how do we find him now?" You turn to Dean and Sam, when you get to your motel room.

"Well last time, in New York, he was staying in an old abandoned building, so I guess we should check if here are any of them and look for him there." Dean shrugs.