Chapter 3

The next day you feel good. You still can't believe that you will actually meet the guy today at 3. Sophie wanted to go shopping, but you told her that you have an appointment at a bank. You can't tell her about Henry. You can't tell anyone what happened because no one would believe you. And you have to make things straight.

Once the clock strikes 2:30, you say goodbye to Sophie and make your way to the parking lot, where your car is. You start to feel a little nervous. What if the guy is some killer? Or what if he rapes you? Oh come on I can take care of myself!

When you arrive at the house, it is just 2:50. You have ten more minutes of getting yourself stressed. You look at your phone and just for sure you set a direct dialling for 911. You never know what can happen.

After a while you get out of the car and walk towards the house, which is hiding all of your answers. At least Henry doesn't live so far away from you. Fortunately his house is almost out of the city, so no one, who you would know, is around.

At 3:01 you sheepishly knock on the door. Henry opens the door like 3 seconds after your knock. You smile at him and slowly say: "My name is (y/n), I called you yesterday about the stuff."

"Ohhh...Come in, I was waiting for you." He invites you in. He looks quite nice, like a normal guy. He has short brown hair with grey and silver strands. His eyes are tired, but still blue. He doesn't look creepy at all, but you can't judge people by their looks. He points to the living room so you go there and sit on a chair, nervously biting your lower lip. He sits opposite to you and takes a look at you, before he starts talking.

"So tell me again the whole story." He encouragingly smiles at you. You don't understand why you have to tell it to him again, but you do it anyway.

"Do you remember the names of the hunters you saw?" He asks you after you finished.

"The hunters?"

"Eh, the guys you saw in the alley? Possibly hunters."

"Oh...I think it was Dean and Sammy?" He stands up and rubs his hands.

"So you met the Winchesters! That's wonderful!"

"Sorry, what?"

"The Winchesters are very good hunters." He explains. You don't know what to say, you still don't believe him or do you? You are not sure.

"You still don't believe me, do you?" He looks directly into your eyes, waiting for your response. You want to say something, but you just open your mouth, wordless.

"Okay, let me show you something." He leaves the room, so you just follow him. When he opens a door to a basement, you freeze. You definitely don't want to go with a strange guy to a creepy basement. He looks back at you.

"I promise I won't rape you or hurt you." He stretches his hand towards you.

"Why should I trust you?"
"Because you want to know the answers, why else would you be here? And I am too old anyway." Well, he's kind of right. You grab his hand and hesitantly follow him to the basement. Once you step on the floor, you let his hand go.

At first it isn't creepy at all. The basement looks like an ordinary one. But once you reach a big wardrobe and he opens it, you change your mind. The wardrobe is full of guns, salt and other weird stuff. There are even stakes! You started to walk back. He notices it and turns to you.

"I'm not gonna kill you, okay? I just want to show you something." Why did I go here? What was I thinking? You are sure that he will shoot you, so you prepare yourself to run for your life, but instead of it, he just gives you a book.
"Take it, and if you change your mind about it, call me." He says and closes the awful wardrobe. You stare at him for a while, waiting for something. But he doesn't do anything. He just walks you to the door and waves at you, while you are leaving.

Once you get in the car, you relieve. You quickly examine the book and get to know, that it's Henry's diary about his hunting time. You put it on the passenger seat and drive home. When you come home, you find the apartment empty just with a note from Sophie. She went shopping with other friend of yours and will be back soon. You don't mind at all, at least you will have time to read the diary. You lie into your bed and read the journal the whole time until Sophie comes back.

So what do you guys think about it? What will happen next?:) I hope that you like it so far!:)