Chapter 8

"What the hell are you doing here?" You scream at the man in a trench coat. But what concerns you more is that you didn't hear him coming and you should have. But before he can have a chance to answer you, the door fly open, again. You get a fright as the two men enter your room.

"What is happening?" Dean shouts with his gun raised.

"I'm sorry Dean, I got to a wrong room." The man says. When Dean and Sam turn from you to the man, they lower their guns down. Dean rubs his eyes and Sam looks back at you, noticing that you are wearing only a towel. You look at Dean, who begins to realise it as well. Great.

"Could you please tell me, who you are?" You ask the man, turning your sight to him. You feel the blush on your cheeks, but you hope that no one will notice. You are almost naked in a room full of handsome men after all.

"I am Castiel, Angel of the Lord." He introduces to you.

"Is this some kind of a joke?" You raise your eyebrow, looking at the Winchesters. But when they don't answer, you start to fell weak. You run your fingers through your wet hair, staring at Castiel. Is he really an angel? Your eyes widen at him, when you realise that he might be an angel. You hear Dean's chuckle in the background of your mind.

"Okay, give me a minute so I can get dressed. Wait here." You tell them, take your pyjamas from the ground and disappear into the bathroom.

In the bathroom you can hear them talking but you don't understand them. You quickly put on your shorts and an old James's T-Shirt. You wash your face to cool yourself down. As you look in the mirror you think: Angels?

They get quiet when you enter the room again. You sit on a bed, because you aren't sure that you would make it, if you stood.

"So if you are an Angel, what does that mean?" Even though you have read a lot of supernatural book you have never heard about angels. You have never really been religious but this changes everything. If there are angels there must be a God as well, right?

Dean and Sam briefly tell you about the angels. Castiel is just quietly watching you the whole time, which gives you goosebumps.

Once they explain you everything, you ask another question.

"How did you meet?" Sam and Dean exchange views before they look back at you.

"It's kinda complicated but he's our friend, you don't have to be afraid of him." Dean assure you.

"Okay." You sigh. You stand up and walk to the door.

"I-I think I need space. See you tomorrow morning." You open the door. You aren't mad at them or anything; it is just big new information. It really surprised you.

"See ya. Sleep well." Dean smiles at you as he leaves. Castiel apologises you again and Sam just wishes you Good night. Once they leave, you lie in your bed, hoping that no one will disturb you again.

Yaaaay Castiel is here! :D