iii. a whole new girl.

head in the clouds. chapter three.
SUMMARY ; margo gets her first punishment.

i need you babe, like i've never needed anyone
you're so wrong but you're so fun
——

MARGO DOESN'T quite understand what jeffrey is saying. punish her? she guesses he's going to take her phone from her, ground her for a couple weeks, maybe yell at her some more, something like that.

"i'm not gonna take any of your toys away... no, that's not what i'm saying," the man shook his head, fingers scratching against his jaw. margo swallowed, watching his every move. she didn't want him to yell at her again, god, she'd do anything if it meant she'd never have to hear his voice get that loud again.

"c'mere," jeffrey snapped his fingers, gesturing to his lap. margo furrowed her eyebrows, eyes narrowing in confusion. jeffrey's jaw clenched. "now." he added, causing margo to quickly crawl forward on the couch, at first sitting herself down on his lap, her legs stretched out in front of her. she anxiously glanced up at the man.

"turn over, lay on your stomach," he twirled his finger in the air, signaling for her to roll over. margo hesitated, only for a short moment, but it was enough to make jeffrey's expression harden, that sent her following his orders as quick as she could. her hips now resting on top of jeffrey's lap, using her arms as a makeshift pillow to brace under her head.

jeffrey swiped her hair to the side, moving it out of the way. he rubbed one hand up and down her back comfortingly, while the other started to pet her hair. a quiet sigh left margo's mouth, her eyes falling shut at the feeling of his hands on her. this definitely was not a punishment, she was overly confused, but decided not to speak. she'd let him lead.

"i know you're nervous.. just calm down. i want you to count after each one, alright?" jeffrey's soothing voice broke her out of her thoughts. margo pushed herself up, hands digging into the couch, cranking her neck back to look at the man. "what do you mean?" she asked, visibly confused. jeffrey gently pushed her back down onto her stomach.

"this is probably a stupid question but.. have you ever been spanked?" jeffrey knew the answer would be no. he felt the girl's body tense underneath him, so he started to move his hands again in an attempt to soothe her. he wanted her to feel safe, sure she was supposed to be in trouble, but he didn't want her to be scared.

"no."

"that's what i thought.." jeffrey's voice trailed off, as his eyes ran down her body. his fingertips slipped underneath the waistband of her mini skirt, shushing the girl when she sucked in a heavy breath. he pushed down the clothing slowly, as slow as he could, giving margo more than enough time to tell him to stop. but she didn't, and soon enough he was laying the skirt on the arm of the couch.

jeffrey leaned over and grabbed one of the small throw pillows from off the opposite end of the couch, before passing it to margo. "here, sweetheart," he nudged her arms with it. the girl picked her head up, taking it from him, she hugged her arms around it, laying her head down, jeffrey watched her close her eyes.

the man ran his hands up and down her thighs, licking his lips when margo bucked her hips against him. "count after each one... alright? and no moving." jeffrey spoke. margo nodded her head, her fingers clutching the pillow to stop herself from moving her hips against his legs.