What did I do?!

My tired eyes search the room for nothing in particular except what the weird noise out my door must be.

I got up slowly, everything feels so erie and distant. Is this a dream?

I open the door and I walk down our small hall way past my brothers room and the stair case leading up to our attic.

I enter our small dark living room and see a women on the couch.

"Hello?" I say to her.

"Victoria Rose?" The women says.

She seems oddly familiar. But I cant put my finger on it.

I looked around the living room and saw our fireplace with a blood stain.

"Where did the blood come from?" I asked.

"You." She said her voice raspy and deep now.

I looked up at her and she was now standing.

"Look in your locket." She told me.

I did as she said a little scared of her and her glowing blue eyes that matched mine.

I opened my silver locket to see my mother before I was born holding my big brother Jackson.

I looked at the women in front of me then back down at the locket. They had the same face, hair, even clothes.

"Mom?" I questioned.

"Don't leave me!" She yelled.

"What do you mean?!" I yelled back as wind outside was picking up and getting louder.

"Victoria!" She said shaking my arm. Tears pouring down her face.

"Mom?" I asked as the grip on my arm started to hurt.

"MOM!" I yelled.

"Victoria!" The voice seemed so close, and the voice got deeper.

"Victoria wake up!" The voice was now my brothers.

My eyes shot open seeing Jackson hovered above me.

"Are you alright? What happened?" He asked.

I noticed my face was wet probably with tears.

"Nightmare?" I stated but more of a questioning voice.

"Hold on." He said getting up and going through our connected bathroom to his room.

I sat up and was a little disappointed. I miss my mom and I don't even know who she is.

I killed her.

Im so stupid I killed my own mom! It was my fault she died in that bed when I was born!

I started breathing heavily and stood up my feet on the cold wood floor.

Jackson walked back in with his guitar.

"Go sit down Viki." He said calmly.

I sat on my bed and he sat next to me. I leaned on his arm while he strumed his guitar tuning it.

He started playing the toon of Lost Boy and I slowly closed my eyes drifting off to sleep.

Until my alarm went off like it was at a party.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ugh" I groaned slowly pushing the blankets off of me and looking at the time which said 6:00am.

"I hate school." I said to myself as I chose my outfit for that day.

Like usual I chose black skinny jeans black and gray sneakers and a gray tank-top and a black hoodie over it because If I just wore the tank-top I would be dress-coded.