My Heart Goes Pitter Patter

I was bored and in the hospital for a couple more days, my dad went to the wedding without me and I was left alone.

Rusty brought me some food one other day, but I told him to stop because I don't want him to feel like he has to be nice to me.

I woke up that horrible morning knowing I was going to have to face school. I didn't want to but I had no choice.

I got up, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, got dressed and put makeup on and did my natural 'morning routine' of taking a bunch of different pills and getting some yogurt with granola.

I ate and watched as my dad drank his coffee on the couch staring at the floor deep in thought.

"How was the wedding?" I asked getting up and putting my, now empty, bowl in the sink.

"Fine, it was fine." He mumbled almost to quiet for my ears to pick up on.

"Did you have fun?" I questioned, trying to get him to tell me something.

"Yeah sure. Go to school, it's almost 7:00." He reminded me as he stood up and walked to the kitchen sink.

"Ok, bye." I mumbled.

Apparently he didn't hear me or didn't care enough to acknowledged me because he didn't respond.

I walked to school and got to my locker putting in my stuff and getting my books organized.

"Good morning beautiful." Said a very fake english accent.

I reluctantly turned to see Hans Silo who was recently held back in Spanish class with the sophomore class even though he was a senior because he was that bad.

"Go away." I grumbled.

Honestly Hans is not that bad looking. Especially in middle school. His natural hair is blonde and he has navy blue eyes and strong features. As soon as I reached highschool he got weird. He started talking in this preppy almost british accent that I am sure is offensive to brits and he dyed his hair this Salmon reddish pink color that looks like my vomit when I eat too much.

"Oh darling, don't be so sour." He chuckled.

Ew.

"Beat it lover boy." Said a soothing deep voice.

The voice was unfamiliar and I saw that it belonged to a tall boy with light brown hair hazel eyes and a very beautiful face.

I mean that jawline could cut butter.

The boy was wearing a grey t-shirt and a black leather jacket with black skinny jeans and a chain on his pants and around his neck.

Oh, so he's a 'badboy' huh? Or he just wants to not be seen by the world and be swallowed into an abyss like me.

"Sebastian Crow. How good to see you again. Where is your squad?" Hans laughed.

What the heck?

"They aren't my squad. Get lost." He growled.

"Fine then, I will go find someone who appreciates me!" He scoffed.

"Good luck." Sebastian mumbled.

Hans left and Sebastian looked me in the eyes.

Wow he is HOT!

"Your eyes are really pretty." He told me.

I could feel my face heating up. "Oh, uh thanks I guess." I laughed nervously rubbing the back of my very warm neck and avoiding eye contact.

He kept his eyes glued to me though.