Psychopath

It was Monday. Ew.

I started the morning as perusal and proceeded to do my daily routine. After getting ready and packing all my school supplies in my bag I headed out the door.

Like almost always I saw my dad pouring his straight black coffee and glancing at my presence as I dropped my backpack by the hall which led to the front door.

I walked into the kitchen and as he was leaving decided to be slightly social to my own father.

"Morning." I spoke.

He, of course, ignored my attempt in building a relationship with him and decided the safer option would be to sit on the couch and stare at the wall while drinking his coffee, deep in thought.

I took my meds and grabbed a granola bar, multitasking by eating it and packing my lunch simultaneously.

I sat next to my dad for about a minute triple-checking that I have all my homework complete and that I am fully engrossed in the biological entities of an earthworm for our pop-quiz, mostly known as unnecessary-annoying-worksheet-we-are-forced-to-participate-in.

"You should head to school. It's almost 7:15." My dad spoke getting up from his seat and walking towards the kitchen to set his coffee cup into the sink. I took his comment as an invitation to leave.

I grabbed my stuff and walked to school.

The school day was rather boring. I avoided Sebastian and his gang successfully and definitely aced that stupid quiz. Lunch was, like always, lonely and boring.

I arrived home to drop off my backpack and grab my leather jacket, then I drove Jackson's motorcycle to 'The Tybo's Ranch'.

I really need to get a permit to drive that motorcycle. I mean I am already studying how to drive a vehicle, but we currently do not own the truck anymore since Jackson stole my dads truck.

As I rode down their dirt road and into their driveway I began my usual chores, when unusually enough I received a text message.

The unusual part being that I forgot to turn my phone on silent.

More unusually it was Rusty.

Rusty: Victoria I have no time to explain but i need you asap

Viki: why?

Rusty: Listen I know I have been a jerk but please I beg you help me

Viki: fine. Where are you?

Rusty: [Location] Maya's house 3rd floor, im in a closet in the room that has a poster of Justin Bieber on the door.

Viki: On my way. You owe me one.

I decided to hurry. If this is a prank I will make his perfectly soft looking face not look so perfect with my trusty old pocket knife.

I followed the coordinates silently praying Mrs.Tybo doesn't fire me for not finishing my job.

About 15 minutes later I arrived at a huge mansion with a gate surrounding the house.

How the heck does he expect me to get in? I looked around and spotted a few cameras and such on the exterior of the house.

"Ok climb the strange ugly tree, jump down hide in the bush until the dumb moving camera isn't pointing at you, make a run for the next tree and then the front porch." I whispered to myself as I climbed the tree and jumped at the perfect time following in pursuit of my plan.

I feel like James Bond.

I made it to the front porch lickity split and then tried to search for an open window.