His True Colors

Before we begin this chapter may be frightening and or scary to certain people. No graphics are shown in that particular portion of this chapter but the idea may be saddening or even bring back memory's. Read at your own risk.<3

As I enter Sebastian's yard from the directions he sent me I first notice how clean it is.

Nice light blue exterior walls, white trim, a dark brown roof, and a white porch with plants everywhere.

I walked up and knocked on the door. It opened almost a second after.

"Hey Victoria." Sebastian said, but his voice didn't sound right.

"Hey Sebastian, are you feeling ok?" I asked, noticing his unbalanced stance.

"No sweetheart, im all good. Come in."

I walked into his house and it was very nice, but unease washed over me when I observed we were alone in this house.

"Follow me to my room and we can talk about your day." He said grabbing my hand and forcing me into his bedroom.

"Where is your mom?" I asked him.

"At work." He told me.

"Oh, interesting. When does she get back." I asked as I looked around his room.

He had large sliding doors to his closet on the wall to the right with a wooden bat in the corner and baseball stuff over on that side as well. He had a desk and his bed against the wall to the left of his room. His bedroom looked gray with slight hints of blues.

"She will be home in about an hour or so, why?" He questioned skeptically.

"I want to meet her!" I smiled forcibly.

"No you don't." He rolled his eyes with a mischievous smirk.

"Yes I do. Really!" I replied as convincingly as possible.

In reality I felt slightly unsafe.

"Your mom seems nice and I want to talk to her about doctor stuff."

"Oh, shut up, you're lying. My moms as boring as a sloth." He shook his head.

"You know, by telling me to shut up you just challenged my brain to talk more." I smirked in a 'i like to annoy new victims because the only person i have around to annoy anymore is tyler' kind of way.

"We will see about that pretty girl." He grinned. Not in the pretty way I always liked but in a way that sent shivers down my spine.

He stood up from the bed he had sat himself on as soon as we entered while I was still standing.

"Come get on the bed." He demanded.

"Oh, no that's fine." I said as nicely as possible while my hands started sweating and shaking uncontrollably.

"Now." He said in a stern, gruff voice that held some authority.

"I said no." I replied getting a little bit irritated and taking a step back as he began to proceed closer to me.

"Obey me now." He said making his move to grab me but I swooped out of the way.

"Sebastian what is wrong with you?!" I yelled trying to make a run for the door but Sebastian grabbed me as soon as my hand touched the door knob.

I was almost free.

As I turned to face him my face collided with his fist, hard.

He tossed me. Yes, tossed me like a football onto his bed as I screamed.