Saved by the bell.

"Victoria."

"Victoria."

"Victoria Rose?"

I heard the breathless whispers of my name as I awoke.

My head felt dizzy and I felt a little out of place which probably meant I was dreaming.

I walked out of my room half expecting to see my mom but to my disappointment I didn't. I saw Ms. Sullivan...

"Victoria?" She whispered cocking her head while her voice rised as she questioned my name.

I was paralyzed.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You don't understand." She told me.

"What? What don't I understand?"

"You know!" She yelled.

"Um, could you like tell me what were talking about or something?" I asked still confused.

"I hate that." She sneered.

"Huh?" I questioned as she walked around me.

"How you speak like a teen."

"Hey what do you have against teenagers?" I questioned.

"You speak as if you're a sicko mean girl with how you say like totally sksksks DON'T!!!" She screeched.

I held back a laugh. "Ok."

"WHAT?!" She yelled in my ear making me get goosebumps.

"I apologize, yes Ms. Sullivan."

"That's better."

Knock knock

"Get the door Victoria Rose."

"I am not able." I told her.

"Who spoke that upon you child?"

"I literally can't mov- ahem. I am unable to move my limbs."

"GET THE DOOR!" She yelled.

"Yes Ms. Sullivan." I agreed using all my muscles to pick up my feet and step towards the door.

Once I reached it I slowly but surely got my hand to the door knob and slowly pulled it open to see Josiah.

"Joe?" I questioned.

Then he put his hand to the back of his head and took this zipper on his skin pulling of his skin into Skylar, then James, Anna, Alivia, Sophia, Amber, and lastly Rusty.

He stepped forward and put his hand to the back of my head trying to pull a zipper but there was none.

"I know you have a different self Victoria just show me." He said but sounded like Ms. Sullivan.

He was pulling my hair and making it really hurt.

"Stop." I yelled tears streaming from my eyes.

Then literally nothing pushed me against the wall HARD and I woke up in the hall near my front door and saw Nick.

"What the heck is going on?" He asked.

"I-um...WHAT TIME IS IT?!" I yelled getting up of the floor, which I was on due to Mr. Nicholas Bessemer hitting me against the wall, and quickly running to my room.

My heart started racing when I saw it was 7:30.

I wouldn't be able to get there in time!

I rushed on makeup and changed my clothes stuffing books in my bag.

I ran out seeing Nick and Dylan just sitting on my couch.

"Can one of you take me to school."

They both laughed, "We aren't your uber your majesty." Nick snickered.

"Im going to be late!" I yelled.

"You better get going than." Dylan laughed.

I stormed off outside and then had a thought.

Jackson taught me how to ride his motorcycle. I mean I don't have a licence but I could still give it a go.

I ran back inside and over heard Nick and Dylan talking about some meeting at 'the warehouse' but I didn't think about it to much due to the fact that I needed to go.

I grabbed Jacksons keys and started up the motorcycle blasting off as soon as the garage opened enough.

I got there 10 minutes before school started and parked the bike in the parking lot.

I got off and ran inside to my locker.

"Where were you this morning, you've been becoming more and more late this past month." Josiah told me.

"There has been a lot of stuff going on lately leave me be." I told him shoving my books in my locker.

"Why are you in such a mood?" James asked.

Then Anna and Skylar walked up ready to hear my answer.

Then the bell rang.

"I'll tell you at lunch." I mumbled walking off with Skylar close behind.

Saved by the bell.