Who Knows

The next morning as I woke up with Egypt on my stomach I heard shuffling in the kitchen. I looked at the time and it was 4:00am. Which was weird because I never wake up before my alarm and if I do its like a minute before it goes off.

My curiosity got the better of me and I walked through our small hall to see a silhouette of someone in the kitchen making something.

"Victoria Rose." The women said.

No women lived here besides Egypt and I.

"Who are you exactly?" I asked noticing it was the same voice from my dream yesterday.

"Egypt Rose Adeline Lou Reaper, your mother." She said calmly.

"Your dead." I told her.

"Its not your fault you know, I would be devastated if you died instead of me." She said, and I heard the wind around me start to pick up a little bit.

"Your just my head telling me that so I can feel better. Your not real. This is a dream." I said to her turning around just as the wind became strong.

"Dont go back to your room Victoria Rose." She ordered.

"Your a dream!" I yelled now that the wind was getting quite loud.

"Maybe, but I still want you to remember Im your mother and love you." She yelled back.

"NO!" I screamed and the loud winds around me went quiet.

"Im going back to bed, I can't be bothered with a stupid dream."

"It will be a nightmare if you go into your bedroom. Don't do it, im warning your sweetheart please!" She yelled wind picking up again once more.

I heard ringing and new it was my alarm but I couldn't wake myself up. I wanted to see what was in my room that was so terrible.

Once I opened the door I saw toys everywhere. My old toys.

I saw a smaller version of myself in a nightgown. I was holding the locket that I where now.

There was tears in my eyes and I was mumbling 'I killed her' over and over.

I remember that day very well. But then little me stopped talking and little me looked right into my eyes and I knew what was about to happen.

"Daddy? Im sorry please don't send me away again!" I yelled.

"Lets go." My dad said in a stern voice. He grabbed little me by the arm and I was screaming.

"I WANT TO STAY WITH YOU AND JACKSON DADDY! I DONT WANT TO GO TO MS.SULLIVANS HOUSE AGAIN SHE HURTS ME PLEASE DADDY I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!" I screamed over and over.

My dad then slapped me. "Shut up! Or im making you stay for 2 years instead of 1!"

My dad couldn't handle a little 5 year old girl like me, Jackson was 10 and more mature, so he would make me stay at a women named Allison Sullivan's house. Ms.Sullivan was never married and she was cruel. She made me do chores that a 5 year old wasn't able to do. She would beat me every night when I cryed for my family. She was very stict like an orphanages Keeper. I hated it. I still went to the same school but she is probably the reason I am so diligent in my schooling due to her teaching me how important it was at such a young age. The women would hand cuff my wrist to the bed frame at night. It was torture. It was over once I was 8 and I could only visit my family for 3 days on Holidays. I couldn't even have my birthday.

I went silent and got dragged out of the room.

The women who was supposedly my mom was behind me.