"I'm fine."

I arrived at Rusty's house sbout 10 minutes later and saw how big his farm was. When pulling up to the front I saw a gate which obviously gated off the farm. So I called Rusty asking him to open the coded gate which he said he would do over a mobile devise that controlled it as well, other thing controlling the probably electric gate was a code you had to type into a keypad but he hadn't given me the code yet which was resonable but I did hope that if I got the job I would at least get the code.

Once entering I pulled up to the driveway of his big house already seeing a super old beat up truck a mini-van and a small car. I pulled up behind the truck and walked to the door knocking on it and awaited an answer.

"Um, how can I help you?" Said a boy who looked to be about 17 or 18 years old.

"My name is Victoria Reaper and I am here for an interview." I said

The boy looked me up and down and said. "You sure you're up for that boney?"

"Austin who the heck are you talking to?!" said another deep voiced man but he sounded a lot older.

Austin, I persume, moved out of the way and the guy who looked like an older version of Rusty looked me in the eye.

"Hello there young lady, Im Hunter Tybo, are you here for that interview Rusty signed you up for?"

"Yes sir." I said.

"Alrighty then follow me young lady, don't mind my son Austin. HE SHOULD BE UPSTAIRS LEARNING!" He yelled the last part to Austin since Austin had gone upstairs once his dad, I guess, answered the door.

"Who is yelling in my house?" said a womans voice. Out of the kitchen was a blonde haired lady with dark brown eyes like Rusty. She was wearing an apron and a pretty pink old looking dress. The apron had dough on it and flour in some spots. She looked like she had just walked out of an 80's movie.

"This is the help Rusty called for." said Mr.Tybo.

"Aw, hi there sweetie pie. I'm Sally Tybo, im Rusty's mama. Have you eaten in a while lovely?" She said as she looked at my, rather boney, figure. It wasn't my fault I had thin skin and deseases that made me more petite! People freaking GET MAD at me for being skinny sometimes. Mean girls and sometimes boys laugh and say I am starving myself, while in reality I am trying to eat as much food as possible without throwing it all up...that has happened a few times, I don't want to re-suface any gross memories while I should be working my charm to get this job.

"Um, not today I haven't really. Im Victoria Reaper by the way, it's nice to meet you Mrs.Tybo." I told her.

"No, no sweetie pie, call me Sally. Being called Mrs.Tybo makes me feel so old." She said. The way she talked made me think she was from Georgia or something.

"So, have you ever been on a farm Victoria?" Mr. Tybo asked.

"No sir, I have not. But I know how to clean very well and I can lift things." I told him, not sure if he believed me or not. When I talk he looks me straight in the eye and his green eyes are quite intimidating.

"You sure you can lift stuff? You're so skinny." said a boy behind me that ended up being Austin again.

"Young man you apoligize right now. Have I taught you any manners at all? You should be ashamed of yourself just going and saying people are weak when you have no clue what the little peach has been through!" Sally demanded.

It was sweet of her, but I couldn't get the thoought out of my head that he never said I was weak and that she thought I had been.

I felt safe around her for some reason though. No one has really defended me like that because it's true, I am skinny and I'm not very strong.

"Yes ma'am. I apoligize." He said bluntly and mono-toned.

"Now, is there a reason you are down here and not studying for the test you have." Sally questioned as Mr.Tybo decided to leave the room and go out the back door.

"I just needed some water, sheesh." He said rolling his eyes about to walk further into the kitchen to retrieve some H2O.

"Stop!" Sally demanded.

"Austin Isaiah Tybo, don't roll your eyes at me ever again. You should be lucky we have a guest here or this conversation would be much more volumed. Go get your water and go upstairs please."

Wow, I wish my dad cared enough to actually talk to me instead of just beating me and punching me or ignoring me and giving me his famous death stare which people call the Grim Reapers warning. Or at least that is what his dimwit friends say.

Austin sighed, "Yes ma'am, I'm sorry."

"I am so sorry about all that peaches." Sally said turning towards me.

"Oh it's alright. You seem like a really great mom. You're sons really respect you." I smiled at her.

"Ha, I wish they respected me more, teens are difficult. I'm sure you are respectful to your mama and papa." She chuckled.

"Yeah," I slightly laughed feeling kinda sad and wanting a mom. I have never even really met her. She died before she even got to hold me. My dad said that she had me and then because I wasn't breathing and was so petite they took me for emergency breathing stuff and a bunch of tests. My dad told me that my mom was crying and was yelling at the doctors to let her hold me and of course the doctors were trying to save me. My dad said that my mom told my dad she wasn't really breathing and she was freaking out repeating I love you over and over and my dad was freaking out calling for doctors help and getting mad and Jackson who was sitting in the hall said that he could never forget the loud sound of my moms screaming and my dads yelling. Jackson said he remembered walking in the room to try to help and just hearing the beep of my moms heart moniter. The last breath my mom made and how she was looking straight in Jacksons eyes with love, sorrow, and pain. Then I came out crying and Jackson told me he was mad at me at first but he knew it wasn't my fault. Now Jackson is gone.

"Are you okay peaches?" Sally asked.

I wanted to tell her my mom was gone, my brother left, my dad hates me and is abusive, my friends think im insane, I get bullied, I want help, I want a home but all I could say was, "Im fine."

"Okay lovely. Let's move on too the yard so I can show you what your jobs would be if you were to work here."