About the story (recently edited)

Monday 2nd September 2019 Update

This Is The Story Of What Life Would Be Like If Voldemort Wasn't Alive And Harry's Parents Were Still Alive. I Haven't Included Peter Pettigrew In This And Instead Have Made It So He Died Instead Of Getting The Dark Mark. (This is because I didn't feel comfortable putting him into this storyline as an amazing character when he would betray Lily and James and was the reason of their deaths.)

The first year of Hogwarts, Harry instantly meets a muggleborn girl named Hermione Granger when she needs help getting onto the platform and his mother helps her. The girl seems like a bookworm but she was interesting to talk to and seemed lonely and a bit of an outcast. As well as this, he meets a ginger-haired boy named Ron Weasley. The three all become friends quite easily. The year goes by with nothing TOO important going on until Harry overhears something he wasn't meant to. How will his friends react when they hear about what he'd found out or, more importantly, what did it mean?

Author's Note

Sirius and Remus both have children who are a year younger than Harry. Sirius' daughter is Abigail Black while Remus has a son named Jason Lupin.