Chapter 13; Classes. Great

Blaise Zabini's Point Of View

"The next class is potions... Great. Just absolutely bloody fantastic!" Abigail exclaimed. She gave an exasperated sigh and I just chuckled half- heartedly.
"What's wrong with potions? Snape favours us Slytherins." Tracey assured her.
"But, he hates my father as if my father was Satan. My father did pretty much try to kill him and Snape hates him about the same as James Potter. You really think he'd favour me. It's more likely for him to favour a Weasley child!" Abigail exclaimed.
"Hey. It's fine, the work you put on studying is more then that of Blaise's time being crazy." Theo told her, his voice so calm it was crazy. How the hell did he do it? I was thinking about that in awe before I remembered what he said. I glared at him.
"More like the time which Theo insults me." I grumbled. She giggled. "What's so funny?" I asked, not snapping but more of a calm question.
"The fact that you two act like a gay couple!" She exclaimed.
"I'm straight." Theo immediately rushed into saying.
"Same. I'm also Demisexual." I added.

"You were quick to answer, Nott. Usually, that means you're lying. If you're lying, you're either too quick or too slow in answering. I don't believe you." Abigail whispered, winking at the end. Damn, when I first met her, she seemed innocent and a feisty bookworm, she seems like she could easily manipulate people.
"I swear on Dumbledore's beard that I'm not gay." Theo backtracked.
"You might not be gay but polysexual is an option." Abigail continued.
"What's polysexual?" Tracey piped up. Abigail ignored her.
"Why don't we just leave them to their sexuality duel." I whispered to Tracey, before leaving them and playing exploding snap with her. It had been about 15 minutes before he blurted out something crazy...
"Fine, I'm skoliosexual! Can you just stop!!!" I heard Theo yell.

Abigail laughed in victory. "Buuut, you can't know a secret of someone without them knowing one of yours." He added, cunningly.
"Well, Nott, you never really told me, I found out from just a few questions. That's how you do it. You can create an argument with me and use that to find out what you want to know. That's all." Abigail told him.
"That's not a smart idea. It's better to tell him before he fishes it out, along with other things!" Tracey yelled.
"I doubt it." She told Tracey, proudly.
"Ok, if you're so tall, how is your father short?" Theo asked.
"My other parent is still there. It's not possible for only one person to have a child without another person unless they're a plant." Abigail replied. He chuckled.
"Ok, then, who were in the marauder group?" He continued.
"Remus John Lupin, James Fleaumont Potter, Sirius Orion Black, Peter Pettigrew." She spat out the last name like a knife.

"You got a letter at breakfast with a package, you instantly rushed to the dormitories. What was that about?" He asked. He's smart...
"I got something in the package and wanted to get it back quickly, obviously!" She exclaimed.
"You didn't just put it back. You took a bit too long for that..." he mumbled. "And, you took the hair out of your eye." He added. Wow, he's clever.
"Next question" she told him.
"What's your favourite part of the moon cycle?" Theo asked.
"What do you think I am? A werewolf? If that's so, then no, I'm not. And it's the waning crescent." She replied. He smirked.
"Y'know, isn't Lupin's father a werewolf? Doesn't that make Lupin a part wolf, too? Blaise would be upset to find you hurt from him, why don't you be more cautious?" He sneered.
"You're making her angry, hows that going to help you!?!" I asked. He smirked. She clutched her eye that she'd been covering, closed it and breathed.
"You prat." She mumbled
"Ok, my next question is-" Theo started.

She scowled,
"You've had too long, no more questions. You've also angered me so I'd suggest you shut up."
"Oh really? Why can't you give me more questions?"
"I can't. It's by rules that you only have as many recourses as me when guessing. Aren't Slytherins like us meant to be resourceful?" She sneered. She's clever... Theo whispered something to her. "You're smarter then I thought..." she mumbled.
"My brain isn't visible, so you can't estimate its opacity." He told her.
"I thought it just wasn't existent!" I exclaimed.
"Blaise, leave Theo alone." Tracey commanded.