Chapter 8: Suspicions Rising

Author's Note

Ok, sorry about the cliffhanger, just for fun chapter and the trick chapter. I just had the funny idea. I also decided to postpone this Chapter. I was going to just not write it at all but I decided to just make you guys wait longer. I wanted to annoy you guys but, don't hate meh!

Additionally, I really wanted to post this sooner seeing as I had a perfect comment for it but, I couldn't, due to how I wanted to annoy you guys. SEE THE EFFORT I MADE INTO DOING THIS!?!

Ps: please don't think of me as a sadist or something. I'm just annoying and wanted to do this, seeing as I was bored. Anyways, thanks for reading. Onto the chapter:

Chapter 8: Suspicions Rising

Jason Lupin's Point Of View

Abigail was shaking violently. A bunch of thoughts were evidently going through my mind. What's wrong with her? What did she see? Who did she see? Did this have anything to do with how she didn't want to talk about 'P.P'? What's going on? I was instantly brought out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. I looked confused at everyone else before standing up to open the door.
"Why are you opening the door? Do you need to come out of the room for some reason?" Draco asked me.
"D-did you not hear the knocking?" I questioned.
"No. None of us did..." Harry replied. "Unless Abby did." I glanced at Abigail hopefully.
"N-no... I didn't. How many did you hear and what was the tune?" Abigail asked,
"One quiet, heavy breath, two other quiets, a sinister chuckle, then a louder fourth." I replied. Abigail gaped at me in shock.
"Close the door." Her voice was somber and concerned
"Why, what's going on?" I asked,
"Close. The. Door." Abigail commanded me again, I sighed before replying.
"Tell me why before and then I will." I told her, stubbornly.
"Close the goddamn door, Jason!" She yelled. I closed the door out of fear before rushing to sit down. I sat slightly further away from her.

"Abby, you've been acting strange ever since you mentioned something about a friend, scowling. Tell us what it is." Harry demanded. She took a deep breath.
"It's none of your business, Potter." She glared at him before grabbing her bag and leaving, shutting the door tight behind her. I gaped at her, she only ever called Harry and I by our last names in that sneering tone once. That time was extremely serious. Harry's lightning scar, that he only just found out about last year (the oblivious imbecile), flashed purple and he spaced out.

Harry's Point Of View

My vision turned grey as I had another one of my flashbacks.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Abigail yelled. "Stay away from me, Lupin. You too, Potter." Her tone was venomous and it killed me to hear it. A tear streaked down Jason's cheek as he watched her storm off.

Soon, another flashback emerged, this was only a few hours after the last one.

"Jason, are you alright!?! I heard screaming and told your dad to come!" I rushed over to him.
"I-I'm fine." Jason sighed. Abigail was leaning next to him. Her voice was so somber. I'd never seen anything so dismayed and guilty; she looked as if she was blaming herself for something.
"Abby, it's not your fault. You were just mad and then you weren't there. It wasn't your fault, you don't need to protect me all the time... I can handle myself. If anything, it would be Harry's fault more then yours if you blamed yourself for not being here sooner. It's not his fault though, is it?" Jason asked. He was much better with words then I was.
"It is..." Abigail whispered before running off, a small high sound escaped her lips. It sounded as if she was hiding something.