Chapter 14; A Weird Chapter

Heya! I'm backkk! Sorry for being gone so long... anyways, enjoy the story!

"Do you know the weird sisters?" Tracey asked.
"I don't really listen to wizarding music, muggle music is better..." Abigail admitted.
"Really? Can you sing a song for me?" Tracey asked, eyes glowing.
"I suck at singing, though..." Abigail moaned.
"That's what they all say!" Davis huffed.
"Fiiine. But only if we put a silencing charm around the room!" She told her. Tracey put up a silencing charm  around the room. She then looked expectantly at Abigail, who was silent. Tracey then spoke up.
"Now?" Abigail mumbled under her breath and opened her mouth to protest but decided against it.
"Yes, now." Tracey replied, bluntly yet insistent.

You say I make you nervous, a tragedy;
I'm a beautiful disaster, a reckoning
You wonder how I got this way (You wonder how I got this way)

You think I'm someone to be saved, someone to clean up and tame
Oh somethings never change, never change, oh

You think I would look pretty on your arm
Once you cover up my bruises and battle scars
But it always ends the same (But it always ends the same)

Can't bear the things I've had to face
Got you crying on your knees in pain
Oh somethings never change, never change, oh

You'll break your back to make me feel again
Suffocate to make me breathe again
Lose your mind from endless praying
Somethings never change, never change, oh
Redemption never came

I stopped asking for forgiveness cause you should know
Only fools tread where the angels fear to go
But you keep trying to get too close
(But you keep trying to get too close)

Saved myself by turning into stone,
so save your judgment cause you just don't know
But somethings never change, never change, oh

They say I should feel guilty and change my ways
Leaving crumpled bodies in my wake
Swear I didn't mean to make them break
(Swear I didn't mean to make them break)

But they're so delicate and so mundane,
and they keep coming like a moth to flame
Oh somethings never change, never change, mm

You'll break your back to make me feel again
Suffocate to make me breathe again
Lose your mind from endless praying
Somethings never change, never change, oh

Redemption never came

"Woah. Is there a certain way to listen to muggle music?" Tracey asked, curiously.
"Yup. It usually doesn't work in magical places but, my father is an auror, so..." her voice trailed off as she began reaching through her bag. She pulled out some earphones and an I-Pod. Abigail put them on Tracey's ears and let her listen to redemption on the IPod.
"Can you hear it?" Davis asked.
"No, because of the earphones. Only the person with them on can hear." Abigail explained, then she began to explain how to use both the IPod and earphones, Tracey occasionally nodding.
"We should probably go to the common room, before Zabini and Nott begin looking for us." Abigail stated, taking off the silencing charms and leading Tracey down the stairs.
"Black! Did you not hear Blaise calling you down?" Nott asked.
"Nope!" Abigail replied, popping the p. Blaise then sighed dramatically and told her what he'd been hoping to tell her for the two days (it's October 2nd)

"It's National Poetry Day The Day After Tomorrow..." He told her.

"Oh no... I haven't even began writing a poem!" She exclaimed. She then rushed up to her room. A few minutes later, she came down with a book and paper, grinning.
"Uhh, what time is it?" She asked.
"Well, Black, it's actually almost breakfast. Put your book down and actually come." Nott told her. She huffed.
"I'm going to stay here reading! I don't need no breakfast!" She told him, stubbornly.
"You sound like a freaking tsundere." Nott mumbled, bluntly.
"I don't care! I'm gonna stay here reading!" She protested.
"Abigail, if you don't go to breakfast, you might as well be late." Blaise informed her. Abigail shocked her head, exasperatedly. Tracey then piped up.
"But Abigail... can read it in history of magic class!"
"Professor Binns may be dead but he'll notice I'm not reading about his subject." Abigail mumbled.
"Am I the only one who isn't on a first name basis with Black?" Theodore asked.
"Yes. Yes you are. I mean, I still call them by their last names but... yeah." She replied, continuing in reading.
"You better go get breakfast or I'll hex you." Tracey warned.
"But Tracey... you wouldn't hex an ickle wickle firstie, would you?" Abigail asked, giving her the puppy dog eyes. Having your father as Sirius Black has its perks.